What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan, Kazakhstan vow to enhance trade, economic ties - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Bai Jaan, i know more about this matter than you do. Balochis migrated from around the Caspain Sea. Pasthuns most likely migrated from somewhere around Syria; as they have very similiar genes to Syrians.

Pleaser read real "books" not wikishitia..

And please stop embarrassing us. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just an example:

Kazakhstan: 25k per capita

Pakistan: 5k per capita

How can you say Pakistan is doing better economically? You are lightyears behind them in every aspect. Only thing you have is nukes but guess what? Kazakhstan also has nukes.

Also if it wasnt for Pakistan, Kazakhstan wouldnt have been created. It was us who decimated the Soviets from Afghanistan which lead to the collapse of the Soviet union.

No, Tactics was only one of the factors. The main factor was, that the world wasnt just prepared for them. Muslim Kingdoms never thought of a invasion from the North or East, these areas were poorly if not at all defended. As soon as Mongols began to advance on the more militarized west of the Muslim world, they began to witness more and more defeats until the Mongols were fully expelled.
Lmao .. Mongols ruled half the world ... And if that wasn't die to superior tactics than i dont know what it was !

In economy they are doing better but also in all other aspect which can be seen in human development index. If you have the economy, the army will come. We will help them with that and the rest of the 300 million Turkic world.
They are doing better only in SOME aspects and not for long; Pakistan is catching up at a bullet's speed. But honestly even if Kazakhstan is doing better than us, i'd be happy for them.

Genghis Khan invaded Turkey? I think you need to brush up your history knowledge. In the contrary Genghis Khan was an unifier of Mongol and Turkic people. I'm not saying we never had inter-war but Genghis Khan period has nothing to do with this.
Well after seeing some posts from our Turkish members here on PDF some serious questions arises in my mind. Can you or any other Turkish member clarify it

1.Do People of Turkey consider "Turkic people" as a single race. I mean an average Uzbek or a Tajik don't look similar to a person hailing from Turkey.

2.Or do you consider "Turkic people" as a set of people speaking a set of languages belonging the Turkic language family just like the Indo-European language family .

3.Do people of Turkey consider yourself Caucasian (like Greek or even Syrians) or Mixed Mongoloid + Caucasian. Surely the "Turkic people" hailing from Central Asia has more Mongoloid features than anything else.

4.Do you consider all the red marked states as a part of Greater Turkic nation. Or are more states included.

1280px-Map_of_independent_Turkic_countries..png

5. How is Mongolia even related to people of Turkey. Both nations seems really far way and many Chinese members used to claim Mongolians are closely related to Chinese if not a part of China.

Excuse me but it's hilarious that non-Turks talking about the Turkishness of Turkish.....:D

Guess we what ? We don't give a flying fvck about non-Turks opinion on this issue.

turk-konseyi-ucuncu-zirve-gebele.jpg

turkic_newsdetail.jpg

Excuse me but it's hilarious that non-Turks talking about the Turkishness of Turkish.....:D

Guess we what ? We don't give a flying fvck about non-Turks opinion on this issue.

turkic_newsdetail.jpg

i help unify the Turkic nations but you give me Iran oil fields, you can keep the population for your entertainment. .

They are doing better only in SOME aspects and not for long; Pakistan is catching up at a bullet's speed. But honestly even if Kazakhstan is doing better than us, i'd be happy for them.
Yes with a shitty growth rate of 4.2-4?%

:lol: Pak will prosper the day we start working and stop being stupid.

i help unify the Turkic nations but you give me Iran oil fields, you can keep the population for your entertainment. .

They get to keep @abbi. And @Surenas n the mullahs? :rofl:

turkic_newsdetail.jpg

You know I don't talk nonsense.. I'm brutally honest even if that hurts my own countrymen...

So let's be honest here.. Most or dare I say all central Asian states are still Russian satellite states...

am taking the women and the oil. we going to celebrate at charbor port with beef.

Gib Sistan Baluchistan and "purty" womenz.. "Me so h... happy" :rofl:

Well after seeing some posts from our Turkish members here on PDF some serious questions arises in my mind. Can you or any other Turkish member clarify it

1.Do People of Turkey consider "Turkic people" as a single race. I mean an average Uzbek or a Tajik don't look similar to a person hailing from Turkey.

2.Or do you consider "Turkic people" as a set of people speaking a set of languages belonging the Turkic language family just like the Indo-European language family .

3.Do people of Turkey consider yourself Caucasian (like Greek or even Syrians) or Mixed Mongoloid + Caucasian. Surely the "Turkic people" hailing from Central Asia has more Mongoloid features than anything else.

4.Do you consider all the red marked states as a part of Greater Turkic nation. Or are more states included.

1280px-Map_of_independent_Turkic_countries..png

5. How is Mongolia even related to people of Turkey. Both nations seems really far way and many Chinese members used to claim Mongolians are closely related to Chinese if not a part of China.
Indo-European theory is a theory. The Turkic language tree and Turkic race is not a theory but a fact. Today's Turks from Turkey have direct ancestory from Central-Asian Turkic people. History and genetics also prove this. There might be some foreign admixture but this doesn't matter since we are not racist people. Mongols aren't Turkic but they are our distant cousins with shared history and shared genetics because we lived so long together.

You know I don't talk nonsense.. I'm brutally honest even if that hurts my own countrymen...

So let's be honest here.. Most or dare I say all central Asian states are still Russian satellite states...

Gib Sistan Baluchistan and "purty" womenz.. "Me so h... happy" :rofl:

you made it on atawolf list to be his concubine. by the way he riding down through silk road.

And All of them should bow down once in a day for Pakistan,US for their independence which they got in plate due to us... which allows them to have 25k per capita and shitt... Turkish, central assian my *** :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom