What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What are you babbling about?
Who cares about shit here shit there?
Do your job,so that we dont have to talk about shit here and shit there.
This place has become a kindergardn because of some shitters,you coming here acting the kid in power is another example of that.
Why dont you go to your Chino friends and talk about shit instead of acting important here,bigshot?

You're not worth the effort. I've spent the last hour attempting to teach certain members potty training. Reports aren't a pleasant way of spending my time.

It certainly doesn't help when people are SO quick to assume on matters they have no idea about.

Which part of my comment was wrong? BTW, I have about 9k posts in this forum, so I don't think that I I'm making assumptions too quickly after posting 9k posts ;)
Of course, I don't know about your prior private messages with other members, and I am not denying the burden of being a mod, but when you accept the moderating position, you automatically promise to be fair to different members, as well.

You could have 90k, you've not spent a single minute behind the scenes or seen what we do here and the kind of crap we have to deal with. And for that, all we get is insults, wisecracks, and worst of all, accusations of bias.

I welcome any member who wants to get banned permanently -- please insult a mod

We dont have to justify our actions on open forum because we have ghq for that aspect - The only reason you are seeing so many mods responding here is because of the country flag you bear

I am in the mod discussions and I can see special sections, there is no chinese conspiracy. The way the hierarchy here goes is based on who contributes quality stuff. It goes by individual members, I can assure everyone about that. I am very busy right now. Also I want to remind Turkish members that they can tell me to tell the other mods stuff, it's faster than GHQ.

I welcome any member who wants to get banned permanently -- please insult a mod
Leave it brother, it isn't worth the effort.

It is sad to see two brotherly nations and people on this forum biting each others' heads off and taking us down with them.
Hell, I've asked on this forum for a Turkish flag too, but nope, apparently, we're biased, incompetent, China loving, China Hating, Turkey Loving, Turkey Hating, great at bias, terrible at moderation, good for nothing oafs.

I am in the mod discussions and I can see special sections, there is no chinese conspiracy. The way the hierarchy here goes is based on who contributes quality stuff. It goes by individual members, I can assure everyone about that. I am very busy right now. Also I want to remind Turkish members that they can tell me to tell the other mods stuff, it's faster than GHQ.

I sometimes wish I could show some members a tour of behind the scenes, to null all their accusations of bias and/or incompetence.

tumblr_madumlzFMy1qbg15ro1_500.gif

You could have 90k, you've not spent a single minute behind the scenes or seen what we do here and the kind of crap we have to deal with. And for that, all we get is insults, wisecracks, and worst of all, accusations of bias.

Easy dude, I have previously been moderators of a number of forums. I know what you are talking about, in general. But, the reality is that most of the mods(not all of them) are not fair in this forum, and more or less and deliberately/un-deliberately act based on the hierarchy that I explained before. That's the reality. Instead of taking everything personally, you may want to talk with your fellow mods to stop these type of biases in this forum.
Don't take everything personally.

I feel we should come to a set of arrangements regarding the Turkish and Chinese thing. There are issues we need to look at and how things are handled.

You gave me a warning for repeating what your bigshot mod wrote?
Thats all you can,keep the Turks quiet huh?
What a joke this forum!

Leave it, I don't want to piss anyone off here anymore, it seems everyone is already worked up, let's first stop insulting each other.
Easy dude, I have previously been moderators of a number of forums. I know what you are talking about, in general. But, the reality is that most of the mods(not all of them) are not fair in this forum, and more or less and deliberately/un-deliberately act based on the hierarchy that I explained before. That's the reality. Instead of taking everything personally, you may want to talk with your fellow mods to stop these type of biases in this forum.
Don't take everything personally.
Brother, I am able to monitor, EVERY aspect of my team's individual performance, I see no unreasonable bias, in ANY of them.

These are some of these most professional members I've ever seen on the internet, excluding myself, I have a short fuse and rotten attitude. There will always be some small amount of bias, everyone has it, intentional or not, but really, I don't see any bias among our mods, and certainly nothing like what members are claiming.

This bias in fact, is perceived by you folks only because you guys have been insulting each other SO MUCH, that you make our job more difficult.

Leave it, I don't want to piss anyone off here anymore, it seems everyone is already worked up, let's first stop insulting each other.

Brother, I am able to monitor, EVERY aspect of my team's individual performance, I see no unreasonable bias, in ANY of them.

These are some of these most professional members I've ever seen on the internet, excluding myself, I have a short fuse and rotten attitude. There will always be some small amount of bias, everyone has it, intentional or not, but really, I don't see any bias among our mods, and certainly nothing like what members are claiming.

This bias in fact, is perceived by you folks only because you guys have been insulting each other SO MUCH, that you make our job more difficult.

Let's agree to disagree about some parts of your post. ;) I know that you guys are under pressure and I don't wanna be a pain. so, let's not discuss more about it.

Let's agree to disagree about some parts of your post. ;) I know that you guys are under pressure and I don't wanna be a pain. so, let's not discuss more about it.

What's really making it hard for us, is that 2 of our favorite nationalities are insulting each other and us.

If there is ANY real bias, it is probably unwillingness to hand hefty bans to Chinese and Turks for insulting each other so much.

This forum has an unwritten hierarchy for different nationalities.
1. Saudis, They are like the gods for Pakistanis, and also Pakistani admins and mods
2. Chinese, They are the big daddy of Pakistan
3. Turks, and other nationalities.
4. Iranians, they rank low because they are shiites. That's how the same Turkish members moaning about China, have trolled Iran section for months and no one has given a ****.
5. Indians, and rest of Pakistanis

For me, the subject that Sinan and others were protesting, Uyghurs, was non-sense, but they are right in the terms that they are not treated fairly.
wow!
In terms of moderation we try not to be biased as much as humanly possible. However in terms of nationalistic inclinations you are going way off on a tangent .. so much so that I chuckled a bit when I read your post

What's really making it hard for us, is that 2 of our favorite nationalities are insulting each other and us.

If there is ANY real bias, it is probably unwillingness to hand hefty bans to Chinese and Turks for insulting each other so much.
but thats the exact problem

you should not judge people by their nationalities . one can be a pakistani or Iranian and be a total a$$hole .

and one can be a yank and be a saint .

but thats the exact problem

you should not judge people by their nationalities . one can be a pakistani or Iranian and be a total a$$hole .

and one can be a yank and be a saint .

Usually a few bad eggs behaving like this are no issue. Right now, with the amount of violations, there'd be mass genocide (ie mass banning of both sides) at the hands of mods in order for us to apply the same tactics.

Sometimes it's better to step back and let it cool, before proceeding, besides, the issue itself is new, and I for one am hoping members don't repeat this again.

wow!
In terms of moderation we try not to be biased as much as humanly possible. However in terms of nationalistic inclinations you are way off tangent .. so much so that I chuckled a bit when I read your post

Haha ... so, somehow, you do accept the hierarchy but you think that the order is different? ;) :lol:
Anyway, let's finish our discussion. it's not going anywhere ;)

Maybe we ought to have a friendship thread, Turkish and Chinese members exchange recipes, two excellent cuisines no doubt. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom