What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Who's that pubertaire guy ?

2012895.jpg

Or choose him , our PRESIDENT ?

Recep_Tayyip_Erdogan.PNG

No doubt he is our CHIEF (Nr.3), but at this Moment Nr. 2 is the only one Person who may rule

Atat%C3%BCrk.jpg

Welcome to my world....if I admonish the Turks for their Anti-China stance I fall from grace in the eyes of my Turkish friends....if I admonish the Chinese for their Anti-Turkey stance I end up the same place in the eyes of my Chinese friends - And I've learned that to my peril when trying to play, what I thought, was 'diplomatic' and 'fair', twice in the past ! :(

So I just sat this one out for the past few days ! :enjoy:

Judging by the amount of flak you guys receive; I am glad I turned down Webby's request to take up a Moderator role ! :oops:

How does one tell a friend that you're being an 'arse' without offending him ? :undecided:

How does one go a step further and admonish someone for trolling and off-topic posts when you're the biggest off-topic poster on the forum ? :o:

But more importantly how does one hand a friend an 'infraction' that you know he deserves - not that he'd ever admit it - and you know that doing so will do irrevocable damage to your friendship ?

I have the utmost of respect for you guys @waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore and others for trying your best to juggle these dilemmas while trying not to compromise on fairness ! :kiss3:
What about me? Im loosing my buddies on useless flamewars that are being started by 12 year old internet warriors. :(

@cabatli_53 I appreciate you all.

But suicide is no solution, we are no Japanese who are used to do "Harakiri";

Japans are very honorabel People.

Dude, Have you ever checked my joining date ? I am the one who enable to establish this section so Don't tell me What I should do While Turkish members are being banned daily cause of many reasons.

The whole thing Einstein. If you really want to know what's wrong it's that regular posters are able to edit their posts freely, edited posts should be approved by assigned mod(s).
The Mods are also disorganized, instead of having one mod dealing with only trolls, or one dealing with graphic material, they all deal with all kinds of different problems. It's like having a filing cabinet that isn't alphabetized or organized in any way...stuff still gets lost.

At least in my opinion. :close_tema:

I did not ask for your opinion. Go talk with butthurt kids in your age group.

Dude, Have you ever checked my joining date ? I am the one who enable to establish this section so Don't tell me What I should do or not...

I appreciate your comment, please Keep the rules as before 2008. Alindi mi ? Usta

Abi birkac troll yüzünden meydani bos birakmayalim.

Lütfen herkes cebindeki taslari döksün , yaziklar olsun.

We are not AKP trolls and please behave like intellectaul Türk. I trust in all of you and respect our Forum masters

Dude, Have you ever checked my joining date ? I am the one who enable to establish this section so Don't tell me What I should do While Turkish members are being banned daily cause of many reasons.

PM me we can sort this out. I don't know what is going on.

BS, it's not biased? Ok then you mods suck at moderating. I have reported some members for posting graphic images and did they get banned, noooo of course not, because either the mods suck or they are biased.

Remove the ruling: DO NOT POST GRAPHIC/BLOODY/DEAD pictures or videos. Will result in an immediate ban.
It is being used .

Since you are unwilling or incapable of upholding this ruling unbiased and swiftly. Mods who agree and sympathize... Rebel.

Fist.svg

P.S. I won't take this to GHQ

You can report that post by mentioning me. We have 500+ reports in the queue with 1000s of posts posted every day. Due to real life commitment and increased trolling due to political events we may not look at all reports and that might seem selective.

PM me we can sort this out. I don't know what is going on.

Bro is it ok if you can tag me into the conversation. I do hope I have the support of many of the Turkish brothers here and there is a few things/issues I'd like to talk to you about, that will inshallah help clear things up. Another person is Hakan to bring in as well.

Back
Top Bottom