What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The song I sing to my woman...

She speaks more languages than me but I don't need to speak to her for her to understand

on a side note: I despise love songs... All of them

except if it's Adele, Queens of the Stone Age or Arctic Monkeys
Era is Serpentine.
Makes sense actually

Last edited:
For those still didn't heard there was an earthquake in north of the Aegan Sea just half hour ago.It was something like 7.0 but lasted only 25 seconds.It felt throughout Bulgaristan , Istanbul , Eskişehir , İzmir and Antalya.

24529178.jpg

3 bölgede korkutan deprem - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
I get you bro, many users leaving also. Great to know you, You will be missed.

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
Rmi, it was nice to know you kardas. I wish we lived closeby and we could meet each other but unfortunately. If you feel bored, just leave the forum for couple of months, no need to leave it definitely.

Rmi, it was nice to know you kardas. I wish we lived closeby and we could meet each other but unfortunately. If you feel bored, just leave the forum for couple of months, no need to leave it definitely.
Brother, It was very nice to meet a person like you as well. I always admired your spirit of having respect for Turkic brotherhood, and having the balls to destroy anti-turk stupids, no matter of what their rank or position in the forum is. I would be less online, but I am also a member in another forum. we can still be keep in touch in that forum. ;)

I get you bro, many users leaving also. Great to know you, You will be missed.
Thank you Sinan ;) you are definitely a great friend, and the best leader for coups ;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
For those still didn't heard there was an earthquake in north of the Aegan Sea just half hour ago.It was something like 7.0 but lasted only 25 seconds.It felt throughout Bulgaristan , Istanbul , Eskişehir , İzmir and Antalya.

24529178.jpg

3 bölgede korkutan deprem - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

I am at Akcay/Edremit right now for weekend...I felt it and i tell you, it was really strong..I am glad this earthquake`s center was not in some city center or else, it would be devastating

Geçmiş olsun millet... Depremle ilgili sıkıntısı olan yoktur inşallah...

Hey Guys,
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku

Really sorry to see you go :cry: This forum absolutely needs rational thinkers like yourself. it was an honor to get to know you, and I wish you well with all your future endeavors. I will miss seeing you around. Take care brother!!

Hey Guys,

Why leaving mate ? I also got a new job and have very little time for the forum but i still connect from time to time .Stick around,even if you will do it more rarely !.....In any case,if you unwisely ignore my advice,it was a pleasure interacting with you in here,best of luck in all of your endeavours !

Back
Top Bottom