What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
This is really sad PDF lost a really good member. I hope to keep in touch. ;)

I also recommend opening a thread in the GHQ to explain the reasons why you are leaving so that they can fix any issues in the future.

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
wish you didnt decide to leave, but we gotta respect your decision. Always take care and drop by when you feel even more bored :)
PS: what happened to Ghara Ghan? did you have some contact with him? i seriously worry about him.

Hey Guys,
Brother we will miss you, i hope you will change your mind.

dude, im so bored, its summer vacations, give me something interesting to do or i will have to watch hentai...........
I just googled hentai... its time for Ccleaner. :D

gif-one.gif

I heard about it but i thought its just some Anime stuff, you know the classic Japanese pop culture, but i didnt know that Anime **** was called hentai. :D
lol, i didnt ask you to google it, i asked a time pass............ it seems perversity is in men's DNA

Nah... i prefer real ones.
it seems im not the only one............... im so happy

Back
Top Bottom