What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I just googled hentai... its time for Ccleaner. :D

gif-one.gif

Al iştee, abaza dediğim zaman be kabahatlı oluyorum :omghaha:

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
Good luck with your life mate. I really wish that you post here occasionally. I will miss you and it was an honour to interact with you on the forum. :(

Hey Guys,
I want to leave this forum, since it is no longer interesting for me, and I would be very busy in the next couple of months. I enjoyed talking with some members, here, and found them and their posts interesting and valuable.
@Sinan @T-123456 @Nomad16 @xenon54 @Kaan @atatwolf @Ahiska @al-hassani @olcayto @TurAr @Azizam @Armstrong @telkon @flamer84 @usernameless @KAL-EL @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
awwww...good luck with whatever you are gonna be busy in :tup:

@Kaan

Bro I stumbled upon this video while i was listening to a mehter and there's a battle scene in it (watch from 2:23). is it from a tv show ???

where can I watch it with subtitles ???

@Kaan

Bro I stumbled upon this video while i was listening to a mehter and there's a battle scene in it (watch from 2:23). is it from a tv show ???

where can I watch it with subtitles ???

Its a movie.

upload_2014-5-24_21-52-4.jpeg

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY, MY EXAMS ARE OVER, AND I HAVE GOTTEN THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF ME, I FEEL SO HAPPY, THE WORST PART IS THE EXAMINATION VENEU WAS CO, SO I COULDN'T LOOK UP FROM THE CARPET OR MY TABLE CLOTH, I WAS BORED AS HELL BEFORE THE EXAM STARTED
Which exams? Could they be A-levels, A-2 more specifically?

guys i have a stupid question, there was a song with arabic theme in first scenes of Celal ile Ceren (dancing in the night club) i need the name of that song.!:p: :-)

There is if we want. :-)
There is and there always will be, I will love u as my brother, aid u when u need me, and protect u when I can, because not that I speak the same language as u, not because I live in the same town as u. But u are my brothers due to something much bigger that what blood relations makes us. Its because of what we believe in. I love u Turkey, and all my brothers that live there. And soon InshAllah I will visit that beautiful country of yours. :D

Back
Top Bottom