What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ighhhhh..... i just googled and wished didn't searched it... it means "Boys love"... in a very gay way...

You creep me out dude. :fie:
LOL

No i wont Google. :D
@Nihonjin1051 what is ''Yaoi''? :lol:

Edit: Lol didnt saw your reply. :D
so it wouldnt give a good impression to my neighbors when TWO, YOUNG TURKISH men come inside, soooo, just wanted to give a heads up,

ater they said to me im speaking mixed azeri &old turkmen ! than they ask me why im so tall and has large shoulder this is what they ask " u are so big and huge do u from russian ancestry " i said them no then he say " than u are half turkmen half azeri " they were racism toward their own kin !

Mate, i don't think they were racist against you.

I think in their minds a Turkmen should look like themselves. So when they see great difference between you and themselves, they tried to find a reason. "A Turkmen should look like ourselves, so he is a mixed breed" nothing racist. :)

dude, trust me, its milder than Hentai, GOOGLE AlL THE WAY

bwahahahahaha! LOL

LOL

so it wouldnt give a good impression to my neighbors when TWO, YOUNG TURKISH men come inside, soooo, just wanted to give a heads up,

Don't be nervous mate, if anyone asks, just tell them you're just inviting folks to smoke hookah. and to eat some sweets. nothing bad about inviting bros over. i do it all the time, lol.

bwahahahahaha! LOL

Don't be nervous mate, if anyone asks, just tell them you're just inviting folks to smoke hookah. and to eat some sweets. nothing bad about inviting bros over. i do it all the time, lol.
LOL, Hookah? im too young for that? i would rather play some X Box, watch some eechi, cuz both of them dont seem to be used to Hentai LOL

LOL, Hookah? im too young for that? i would rather play some X Box, watch some eechi, cuz both of them dont seem to be used to Hentai LOL

You can get the non-tobacco hookah! I usually go to hookah bars with some friends , they have some non-tobacco ones. Relaxing man. :)

echi, that's too girlie LOL. next, you'd like to buy pink pajamas :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!

bible black is perv. echi is like walking in the park LOL.
dude, you watch to much Hentai..............

You can get the non-tobacco hookah! I usually go to hookah bars with some friends , they have some non-tobacco ones. Relaxing man.
dude, my mom doesnt let me go to a park next door, and you think i can go for a Hookah? wow,
there was an anime convention for the first time here in Pakistan, she didnt let me go :(

By the way we call hookah "Nargile" it's popular in Turkey.

thumb_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom