What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I'm gonna stay at home that day, or maybe we will go somewhere with GF... but not gonna vote. :)

Edit: @xenon54

This elections are gone... Erdogan will win we all know it.

But excites me is the common candidate from CHP-MHP.... I'm curious about general elections.

- An AKP without Erdogan
- MHP-CHP coalition. :)

Oh, boy...... :pop:
why did you quote me without replying?

ahhh at last the dishes washing ends ! :dance3:

Tell us more about it.
well i see the syrian turkmen look like the turkmen in my home Regine but they can only speak turkish and arabic the other two , one was from mary (merv) he told me he is a Ersari turkmen sadly we could barely ceminuted we understand the most things the other one was from lebab and i totaly didn't understand what he says ! :o: than i told him the first one told me he is a lebab turkmen they are mixed turkmen uzbeks and this is why we don't understand it ! the we make some joks and he ask me if i have a turkish girl friend answer him no than i ask in turkmenistan do u pick up all those russian girls ? than he answer me we don't like the russian girls they are so powerful ! o_O i tell them "what u mean" ! and he says " they are so powerful they can crash u ! they are man just don't have D..K " and share some story about the turkmen mens who getting beaten by russian wife/girlfriend at home :hitwall: he says for cuz of dual citizenship a lot of russian came here . in russian mans beat the girls and be cuz of that russian girls come to Turkmenistan to find husband and when u merry them they may beat u or they may force u to do the things they asking , they are so powerful he said ! :suicide: later they said to me im speaking mixed azeri &old turkmen ! than they ask me why im so tall and has large shoulder this is what they ask " u are so big and huge do u from russian ancestry " i said them no then he say " than u are half turkmen half azeri " they were racism toward their own kin ! :pissed:! sadly the things i read in wiki leaks was right ! there is a plague of being pure turkmen in the mind of people of turkmenistan and every turkmen delicate says they are pure and right turkmen :angry: :disagree: . it's seems turkmenistan has a lot of work to do to wash these plunge i didn't enjoy their company than i join with some others polish and they were very like the turkey ! :enjoy:

ahhh at last the dishes washing ends ! :dance3:

well i see the syrian turkmen look like the turkmen in my home Regine but they can only speak turkish and arabic the other two , one was from mary (merv) he told me he is a Ersari turkmen sadly we could barely ceminuted we understand the most things the other one was from lebab and i totaly didn't understand what he says ! :o: than i told him the first one told me he is a lebab turkmen they are mixed turkmen uzbeks and this is why we don't understand it ! the we make some joks and he ask me if i have a turkish girl friend answer him no than i ask in turkmenistan do u pick up all those russian girls ? than he answer me we don't like the russian girls they are so powerful ! o_O i tell them "what u mean" ! and he says " they are so powerful they can crash u ! they are man just don't have D..K " and share some story about the turkmen mens who getting beaten by russian wife/girlfriend at home :hitwall: he says for cuz of dual citizenship a lot of russian came here . in russian mans beat the girls and be cuz of that russian girls come to Turkmenistan to find husband and when u merry them they may beat u or they may force u to do the things they asking , they are so powerful he said ! :suicide: later they said to me im speaking mixed azeri &old turkmen ! than they ask me why im so tall and has large shoulder this is what they ask " u are so big and huge do u from russian ancestry " i said them no then he say " than u are half turkmen half azeri " they were racism toward their own kin ! :pissed:! sadly the things i read in wiki leaks was right ! there is a plague of being pure turkmen in the mind of people of turkmenistan and every turkmen delicate says they are pure and right turkmen :angry: :disagree: . it's seems turkmenistan has a lot of work to do to wash these plunge i didn't enjoy their company than i join with some others polish and they were very like the turkey ! :enjoy:

Where is that happened ? :D

You came across to some weird dudes I guess, what do hell does "why you're so big" means :D I mean are they all short ? there are no fat/skinnky, tall/short, ugly/handsome people ? :D

Where is that happened ? :D

You came across to some weird dudes I guess, what do hell does "why you're so big" means :D I mean are they all short ? there are no fat/skinnky, tall/short, ugly/handsome people ? :D
well today was my exam ! in we all as at building entrance 1 hour earlier there i meet them ! :P

what do hell does "why you're so big" means
they where short i guess about 170 -175 but they weren't fat/skinny they build them self well ! but have small shoulders ! ;)

@Kaan have u kill that F.. lam ?

well today was my exam ! in we all as at building entrance 1 hour earlier there i meet them ! :P

they where short i guess about 170 -175 but they weren't fat/skinny they build them self well ! but have small shoulders ! ;)

@Kaan have u kill that F.. lam ?

Exam for Turkish university ?

Back
Top Bottom