What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan @Targon @xenon54 @Kaan i need your help with something in turkish !

what's this ? Aday No ??
are u applying in some University or something?

Q14. The point on the parabola y2 = 4ax whose ordinate is equal to its abscissa is:

a. (a , a) b. (2a, 2a) c. (3a, 3a) d. (4a, 4a)

can anyone help me with this? whats an oordinate and the abscissa?

@Sinan @Kaan @rmi5

A syrian guy told my friend that some groups sometimes just go to random houses and kill everyone. One time they took out many children and killed them all in front of their parents for literally no reason. I dont understand this mentality. Where does it come from? Who can do such evil things?

Thanks for sharing the video.

Allah Rahmet Eylesin.
dude, do my math question, chop chop

I would disagree that islam kills art and science but there are people that run around with AK's who claim that they represent islam who kill art and science most likely because they suck at it themselves. :D

But seriously most of those guys that claim they enforce islam are really low level. They have no knowledge and thus they have no right to dictate laws that they don't understand on people who have not been informed of all of the rules and regulations.

I don't think those guys running around chopping heads are meeting Islamic requirements. They better be careful because when they start reading they might end up having to chop their own heads off. :D

Also those killers dont have any Faqih's, Qadi's, or Mujtahids among their ranks that meet the requirements laid out by previous scholars therefore I believe that it is incorrect to tie them to islamic rules and behavior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faqīh

Qadi - LookLex Encyclopaedia

Ijtihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taqlid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha | Myriam François-Cerrah | Comment is free | theguardian.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anybody have experience with trade in Turkey?

What did you study in school?
My diploma was Physics and Math ;) In bachelor, I have studied in the best Iranian university, and in the most competent field, which is electrical engineering of Sharif University :lol: My PhD is again EE in a famous USA university. :smart: As a summary, I am quite a book worm.:rolleyes1:

Last edited by a moderator:
My diploma was Physics and Math ;) In bachelor, I have studied in the best Iranian university, and in the most competent field, which is electrical engineering of Sharif University :lol: My PhD is again EE in a famous USA university. :smart: As a summary, I am quite a book worm.:rolleyes1:
I have 2 math classes left to take in my life and I cant wait until they are done (Statistics and some other math related to my profession) but my profession isn't that math intensive so I am lucky.:dance3:

Hopefully you were getting scholarships or are rich. You know dem prices be like :o:

I have 2 math classes left to take in my life and I cant wait until they are done (Statistics and some other math related to my profession) but my profession isn't that math intensive so I am lucky.:dance3:

Hopefully you were getting scholarships or are rich. You know dem prices be like :o:

Hopefully, I have a rich family, but I am using scholarship. I am almost a stingy person, and would not pay a dime for unnecessary stuff. :lol::lol::lol:

dlPGz1C.png
:o:illuminati or Zionist conspiracy?
BTW what's this? Whatever it is seems like Sri Lanka is doing very bad in it. :D

Back
Top Bottom