What's new

Çay Bahçesi

dlPGz1C.png

Beğler bugün iyi eğlendik ha
Uzun zamandır bu kadar aktif olmamıştım.

Lan ben adamlara ağzının payını veriyodum zaten... bi geldiniz ortalığı duman ettiniz. Gerçi bende bi kaç arkadaşı mention ettim ama sadece anlamadığım genetic olayına cevap vermeleri için....

Neyse ben çok kıl oldum bunlara, ben devam ediyorum, nolur gelmeyin. :lol:

Lan ben adamlara ağzının payını veriyodum zaten... bi geldiniz ortalığı duman ettiniz. Gerçi bende bi kaç arkadaşı mention ettim ama sadece anlamadığım genetic olayına cevap vermeleri için....

Neyse ben çok kıl oldum bunlara, ben devam ediyorum, nolur gelmeyin. :lol:

Bıkmadın mı halen? Beni bıktırdılar vallahi. Zaten trollük yapamadıktan sonra pek bir zevk kalmıyor ::

Bıkmadın mı halen? Beni bıktırdılar vallahi. Zaten trollük yapamadıktan sonra pek bir zevk kalmıyor ::

Yok yaw... safriz'le aylarca uğraşmıştım diğer sitede en sonunda sesini kesmişti. Bunlar da susana kadar devam edecek. ;)

@asena_great

What about you ? do you have a tradition where mothers give their headwears(called Yazma in my region) to their newborn babies so they could get their mother's smell to sleep easier ?

@asena_great

What about you ? do you have a tradition where mothers give their headwears(called Yazma in my region) to their newborn babies so they could get their mother's smell to sleep easier ?
well we call that as charghad (charqad) but i don't think so ! we use some spell and other things like evil eye or some silver for baby :D

well we call that as charghad (charqad) but i don't think so ! we use some spell and other things like evil eye or some silver for baby :D

Its not a spell kind of thing(we have spells too here :D), its just baby hugs his/her mother's headwear so he/she gets mother's smell which calms the baby.

the headwear given to baby is called "Koku" hear(from Kokmak)

Its not a spell kind of thing(we have spells too here :D), its just baby hugs his/her mother's headwear so he/she gets mother's smell which calms the baby.

the headwear given to baby is called "Koku" hear(from Kokmak)
idk if we do that i should ask it from my mother !

Back
Top Bottom