What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes it's calm. I think it's the fault of government that they neglected these issues. They should really wipe out religious influence to a minimum level otherwise it won't be good for the country.
LOLLL, dude, do you have salafi/wahabi Buddhists as well?!!! :lol:

Yes it's calm. I think it's the fault of government that they neglected these issues. They should really wipe out religious influence to a minimum level otherwise it won't be good for the country.
Good to know.

My diploma was Physics and Math ;) In bachelor, I have studied in the best Iranian university, and in the most competent field, which is electrical engineering of Sharif University :lol: My PhD is again EE in a famous USA university. :smart: As a summary, I am quite a book worm.:rolleyes1:
damn you are so good ! :agree:

@atatwolf

Chinese mod seems to be fair mate... he didn't banned me or gave infractions, although i argued with many Chinese users and him.
Do you think? He allows Chinese members to say very ugly things. I never saw him moderate a Chinese advocating genocide or calling all Turkic peoples terrorist. If we said all Chinese are terrorist constantly we would get warnings or bans.

Do you think? He allows Chinese members to say very ugly things. I never saw him moderate a Chinese advocating genocide or calling all Turkic peoples terrorist. If we said all Chinese are terrorist constantly we would get warnings or bans.

Well, he deleted some of the comments this time.

Well, he deleted some of the comments this time.
You know if we said "Chinese are terrorist" and calling for genocide on Chinese, you know we would get banned.

In one comment I said "communist China is doing terrorism against Uighur" and I got a warning. If Chinese members got a warning for everytime they said similar things to us, few Chinese members would be banned by now. They are not.

Back
Top Bottom