What's new

Çay Bahçesi

dude, you watch to much Hentai..............

dude, my mom doesnt let me go to a park next door, and you think i can go for a Hookah? wow,
there was an anime convention for the first time here in Pakistan, she didnt let me go :(

i did watch some hentai back in the day. as everyone else did i presume LOL. even just out of curiosity :D now i watch anime. these days i'm watching hunter x hunter.

dude, you watch to much Hentai..............

dude, my mom doesnt let me go to a park next door, and you think i can go for a Hookah? wow,
there was an anime convention for the first time here in Pakistan, she didnt let me go :(

What? How old are you anyways? If you're 18 and over, you should be able to make your own life decisions, mate.

By the way we call hookah "Nargile" it's popular in Turkey.

thumb_600.jpg

I wanna try this so bad...

You know if we said "Chinese are terrorist" and calling for genocide on Chinese, you know we would get banned.

In one comment I said "communist China is doing terrorism against Uighur" and I got a warning. If Chinese members got a warning for everytime they said similar things to us, few Chinese members would be banned by now. They are not.

Relax mate, Hu is the best Intl Mod we have. You will get a warning and so will the others. But we need to be more tolerant and not bite on the trolls.

Relax mate, Hu is the best Intl Mod we have. You will get a warning and so will the others. But we need to be more tolerant and not bite on the trolls.

WTH........Webby are you constantly monitoring this thread.... ? I mean i feel like i'm being watched.... can't we scheme in peace...?

i did watch some hentai back in the day. as everyone else did i presume LOL. even just out of curiosity :D now i watch anime. these days i'm watching hunter x hunter.
dude, i find hentai a tad bit disgusting.......... watch One Piece or fairy Tail, but one piece specially

Back
Top Bottom