What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@asena_great

Wow man you came to Turkey ? why didn't you said before :D did you liked Eskişehir ? :D

@telkon

Did you watched Code Geass ? definetly one of the best animes out there, if you're into space sh.t I also suggest Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199.

watched first 5-6 ep's, switched to hunter x hunter. but right now hunter is getting kind of sh!tty, so i may resume lelouch :)

I would also recommend attack on titan. :agree:

wached it. good, except they think too much LOL. i'm looking for anime like cowboy bebop. bebop was really sweet.

yeah it's help a lot :D

yeah i note that they are differently very beautiful and most of them have green eye

that's because eskişehir is home to large crimean tatar diaspora who immigrated after 1854 crimean war. nowadays i'm interested in one of those green eyed tatar girls from my university :D boy, them tatar girls are beautiful :D

Eskisehir.

i didn't know there's çerkez diaspora in eskişehir o_O

that's because eskişehir is home to large crimean tatar diaspora who immigrated after 1854 crimean war. nowadays i'm interested in one of those green eyed tatar girls from my university :D boy, them tatar girls are beautiful :D

i didn't know there's çerkez diaspora in eskişehir o_O
I have lived there for a year in the 80s,even had a Cerkez girlfriend;)

@Sinan yeniden baktinmi?

I have lived there for a year in the 80s,even had a Cerkez girlfriend;)

you learn new things every day. thanks for info.

P.S. i also had çerkez gf,she was from kayseri. i remember her telling çerkez live in kayseri, samsun and düzce. that's why i was so surprised to hear they also live in eskişehir.

Back
Top Bottom