What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Soi every new comer should ask the same question over and over again ?

People asked "When the serial production of Altay starts ? " at least 10 times....

Every newcomer should be able to ask whatever they want without older members telling them how "meaningless" their questions are.

If you do not want to answer, then just don't. Nobody is forcing anyone.

I will answer that question after you answer how may fellatios you have to give to Erdogan, to get him to stop water cannoning your face.

Protesting usually is the way to go in Turkey bud. We don't approve the Poorsian domination fetish which can be observed throughout its history up until this day. Some like to dominate, some like to be dominated. You guys have always managed to find someone to dominate you, I must give you that. Turks, Arabs, mullahs. I mean look at you, being a good boy and seeking every opportunity to satisfy your mullah masters :) I don't judge though, but you might just want to stop demonstrating your subconscious allergy to freedoms and rights along with those who speak up for them.

I mean, trying to make fun with the people who stood up for their rights, who died for their rights, who lost their eyes and healths for their rights, while you yourself is nothing more than an obidient little boy from mullah wonderland is really hilarious :lol:

Well , call your ISP (internet service provider) its their obligation to fix it ASAP .

its also in your contract that after a certain amount of time , they should pay you in compensation
Really? Well unfortunately I am renting this apartment from a prof who lives abroad :(

Back
Top Bottom