What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Also not too bad. Ive been home all day applying for a summer job. Sent a bunch of applications. Im so exhausted, so this is why I come here for entertainment and detach myself from real world issues. lol
Likewise...

so what type of jobs and what do you study? :pop:

Likewise...

so what type of jobs and what do you study? :pop:

Im in last semester of Medical school. :)
So I am applying for a job as "temp"-doctor. Last summer I worked in neurology.
This time Im mainly applying for an emergency department and work there a summer.
I may also apply for Neurlogy again, before I start the internship. :)

What do you study? :)

Im in last semester of Medical school. :)
So I am applying for a job as "temp"-doctor. Last summer I worked in neurology.
This time Im mainly applying for an emergency department and work there a summer.
I may also apply for Neurlogy again, before I start the internship. :)

What do you study? :)
Plants...

genetics of flowering in plants

Im not your "boy" you inert dysfunctional retard.
I am beginning to find this section way more entertaining than Irans, solely because of you. :lol:
Stop acting like a victim on that high pedestal that you created for yourself. By your own account you stated that you were going to troll (verbatum) and not a simple case of "expressing opinion" as you falsely portray it, and then you spill an ocean's worth of vagina-blood because Serpentine performed his moderation duties.
You really are funny. :rofl: Keep going, I am having a blast.

:) Was it a nerve?

Suit yourself. And don't let them treat you like the worthless trash you are bud. Look after your rights.

Speaking of nerves being hit.
Thank you, Im touched. I for one do hope Erdogan increasingly treats you like the worthless garbage that you are. It seems Erdogan just might be the antidote to your kind. lol
More water cannons in peoples faces like yourself if you ask me.

Speaking of nerves being hit.
Thank you, Im touched. I for one do hope Erdogan increasingly treats you like the worthless garbage that you are. It seems Erdogan just might be the antidote to your kind. lol
More water cannons in peoples faces like yourself if you ask me.

That's why I said look after your rights. Have a water cannon at your face if necessary but don't cry yourself to sleep after being forced to give a blowjob to a mullah like how it usually is in Iran.

Mind if I ask if you study in Iran or abroad?

That's why I said look after your rights. Have a water cannon at your face if necessary but don't cry yourself to sleep after being forced to give a blowjob to a mullah.

Mind if I ask if you study in Iran or abroad?

I will answer that question after you answer how may fellatios you have to give to Erdogan, to get him to stop water cannoning your face.

Back
Top Bottom