What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome to PDF. You think you are the only one who had this happened to?
Similar complaints and cries can be heard from virtually every nationality on the forum.
Dont make yourself a victim.

As I said, I'm okay with the insults and personal attacks, but I'm not gonna allow a mullah mod to prevent me from expressing my opinions by abusing his powers, just because it hurt his feelings. This is not a mullah wonderland after all. If you want one, go to IMF.

As I said, I'm okay with the insults and personal attacks, but I'm not gonna allow a mullah mod to prevent me from expressing my opinions by abusing his powers, just because it hurt his feelings. This is not a mullah wonderland after all. If you want one, go to IMF.

Spoken like a true parrot. Stop your Arr Arr "mollah mollah" for your own sake, because no one gives a f*cking hoot what you will allow or wont allow. Its ridiculous for you to hold such a feverish grudge against Serpentine while at the same time pretending that what goes on in PDF doesnt bother you, and when at the same time you yourself stated that you were going to continue to go to the Iranian section to troll for entertainment value. You said it yourself here in this section, and you complain about Serpentine, who has quite frankly been very lenient with your kind. Its pathetic.
Take a deep breath and get a true sense of yourself.

Spoken like a true parrot. Stop your Arr Arr "mollah mollah" for your own sake, because no one gives a damn what you will allow or wont allow. Its ridiculous for you to hold such a feverish grudge against Serpentine while at the same time pretending it doesnt bother you, and when at the same time you yourself stated that you were going to continue to go to the Iranian section to troll for entertainment value. You said it yourself here in this section, and you complain about Serpentine, who has quite frankly been very lenient with your kind. Its pathetic.
Take a deep breath and get a true sense of yourself Erdoganistani.

Haven't you been listening to me boy? It is the other way around, this particular person who I do not give a single flying **** about abuses his power in order to stop me from expressing my opinions. Which only could suggest that he has some kind of obsession and grudge against me, not the other way around.

Indeed, I find the Iranian section the most entertaining one. Seeing a tire of a shopping cart on a UAV is not something you can see elsewhere.

Haven't you been listening to me boy? It is the other way around, this particular person who I do not give a single flying **** about abuses his power in order to stop me from expressing my opinions. Which only could suggest that he has some kind of obsession and grudge against me, not the other way around.

Indeed, I find the Iranian section the most entertaining one. Seeing a tire of a shopping cart on a UAV is not something you can see elsewhere.

Im not your "boy" you inert dysfunctional retard.
I am beginning to find this section way more entertaining than Irans, solely because of you. :lol:
Stop acting like a victim on that high pedestal that you created for yourself. By your own account you stated that you were going to troll (verbatum) and not a simple case of "expressing opinion" as you falsely portray it, and then you spill an ocean's worth of vagina-blood because Serpentine performed his moderation duties.
You really are funny. :rofl: Keep going, I am having a blast.

Back
Top Bottom