What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I got tired at the constant attacks by some members at the Virgin Mary,Jesus and their mocking of Christianity and i kind of went overboard with my comments.:(

Truth be told ,it would have been better if i would have retained my composure.The negative ratings came from a single Indian member.
Naw man I think you handled it really well.They were sadistic and out of control.These were the same idiots who were excited and overjoyed when a tiger mauled a muslim man in an indian zoo. I hope those negative ratings are removed soon.

I would let them pay the restoration. That way their entire life is ruined, the damage removed and all is fine. No need to beat someone up.
My Sicilian friend told me that they are building a Highway there which isnt finished after 25 years of construction and the highway already needs to be repaired before even finished.

This might really be the most cruel punishment for them, let them pay for restoration which will take about 5 years to remove their names. :lol:

My Sicilian friend told me that they are building a Highway there which isnt finished after 25 years of construction and the highway already needs to be repaired before even finished.

This might really be the most cruel punishment for them, let them pay for restoration which will take about 5 years to remove their names. :lol:

thats nothing. They build a subway in napoli since almost 40 years. Thats bella italia ha ha

thats nothing. They build a subway in napoli since almost 40 years. Thats bella italia ha ha
Well our first metro in Ankara needed 20 years but its mafias fault in Italys case, they establish a construction company take the contracts and make dolce vita. :D

Back
Top Bottom