What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@flamer84

What happened in that beef banned in maharsthra thread? I'm shocked that those trolls didn't get banned and you got negative ratings while they didn't.

I got tired at the constant attacks by some members at the Virgin Mary,Jesus and their mocking of Christianity and i kind of went overboard with my comments.:(

Truth be told ,it would have been better if i would have retained my composure.The negative ratings came from a single Indian member.

Lol dude i read the whole conversation i know what you mean but naah its @DESERT FIGHTER we are talking about after all. :lol:

image.jpg

What ? You were talking about something else ! :o:

maybe..
Lol dude i read the whole conversation i know what you mean but naah its @DESERT FIGHTER we are talking about after all. :lol:
:rofl::cheesy::partay::whistle::enjoy::cheers:

I got tired at the constant attacks by some members at the Virgin Mary,Jesus and their mocking of Christianity and i kind of went overboard with my comments.:(

Truth be told ,it would have been better if i would have retained my composure.The negative ratings came from a single Indian member.

Did a Pakistani dare to mock Christ (AS) and Mary (AS) ? :mad:

Did a Pakistani dare to mock Christ (AS) and Mary (AS) ? :mad:

No dude,holster your gun.:-)

Still,while i do indulge in the occasional "you're a retard,you're an idiot " with other members in here (mostly because some really are),what happenned in that thread is the stuff of youtube comments.They really don't belong in this forum.

you really shouldnt give a shiit about curry suckers...

What ? You were talking about something else ! :o:

bro ... i recently found out that a frnd of mine has breast cancer... i feel sick.

bro ... i recently found out that a frnd of mine has breast cancer... i feel sick.

Inshallah she'd be alright; perhaps a visit to Shaukat Khanum could be considered because a couple of people in my family who had breast cancer got admitted there and cured. Because I was there with them....I'd say that I was impressed with how things were handled there.

Inshallah she'd be alright; perhaps a visit to Shaukat Khanum could be considered because a couple of people in my family who had breast cancer got admitted there and cured. Because I was there with them....I'd say that I was impressed with how things were handled there.
lots of shitty diseases out there man...i just found out today... she one of those do gooders,always happy type gals... n shes just 22,

LOL! nice nice

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I just wish people didn't resort to attacking religious beliefs.

No dude,holster your gun.:-)

Still,while i do indulge in the occasional "you're a retard,you're an idiot " with other members in here (mostly because some really are),what happenned in that thread is the stuff of youtube comments.They really don't belong in this forum.
still a better poster than me,

p.s: yoda approves,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom