What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I knew you wanted to open a window to start saying your BS. I am not interested in your BS.
What BS? Me and @SOHEIL was having a normal conversation till @kollang interrupted and you opportunist ofcourse jumped in to get me banned for literally no reason.

@Serpentine i see you you didnt delete my original post which means you didnt rate it as trolling, thx for being fair, can you please also delete @rmi5 false accusation, thx in advise.

Edit: already done thx again.

@xenon54 - So how does it feel like to be beaten by Fener 1-0 ? :azn:
What, who, when?

Last edited:
Well, i regret it already, seriously, one cant even share a small info without someone going crazy, being accused of trolling and insulted, purest kindergarten nothing more.

Just a hypersensitive teenager who apparently hasn't jerked off for some time. Don't go hard on him :) Seriously, he is 19.

@rmi5 Having an identity crisis bro? Wanna change your flag back again?

What BS? Me and @SOHEIL was having a normal conversation till @kollang interrupted and you opportunist ofcourse jumped in to get me banned for literally no reason.

@Serpentine i see you you didnt delete my original post which means you didnt rate it as trolling, thx for being fair, can you please also delete @rmi5 false accusation, thx in advise.

What, who, when?

:yawning:

Just a hypersensitive teenager who apparently hasn't jerked off for some time. Don't go hard on him :) Seriously, he is 19.

@rmi5 Having an identity crisis bro? Wanna change your flag back again?

Nah, your friend may change his flag to ISIS or wherever else he truly belongs.
You are free to do so as well, if you want.
BTW, it's not your business to jump in between two other members talking. Learn some courtesy.

-22-.gif

What, who, when?
I can ensure you that your trolling in our section wont be tolerated anymore.

@TurAr seems like what @ResurgentIran told about you is 100% right.dont jump into this arguement among us and xenon.

I can ensure you that your trolling in our section wont be tolerated anymore.
Breaking news!!! Serpi didnt delete my original post which means he didnt rate it as trolling, what you say, feel or think is irrelevant, we are in a international defense forum, here to share infos about defense news in case you didnt notice, now stop that kindergarten will you.

Nah, your friend may change his flag to ISIS or wherever else he truly belongs.
You are free to do so as well, if you want.
BTW, it's not your business to jump in between two other members talking. Learn some courtesy.

Funny coming from a guy who teams up with Hizbullah sympathisers after having that little identity crisis :lol: Reminds me of the early days of Surenas. A weird fellow he was...

Courtesy he says :)

Breaking news!!! Serpi didnt delete my original post which means he didnt rate it as trolling, what you say, feel or think is irrelevant, we are in a international defense forum, here to share infos about defense news in case you didnt notice, now stop that kindergarten will you.
Cool, I am waiting for @Serpentine explanation for that.stop sucking up to him, BTW.

Cool, I am waiting for @Serpentine explanation for that.stop sucking up to him, BTW.
Why in the world would i need to suck up to him? What would i gain by this? He is one of few Iranian members which i consider as polite and resonable which is something worth in my eyes, stop being funny, you are gettting more and more ridiculous.

And i think he doesnt need to explain you anything here, stop playing the spoiled child, your attempt to get me banned for no reason failed miserably, accept it and leave at this.

Funny coming from a guy who teams up with Hizbullah sympathisers after having that little identity crisis :lol: Reminds me of the early days of Surenas. A weird fellow he was...

Dont waste your time bro, he, the one who was throwing insults against serpi a couple months ago is calling him bro today, denize düsen yilana sarilirmis.

Why in the world would i need to suck up to him? What would i gain by this? He is one of few Iranian members which i consider as polite and resonable which is something worth in my eyes, stop being funny, you are gettting more and more ridiculous.

And i think he doesnt need to explain you anything here, stop playing the spoiled child, your attempt to get me banned for no reason failed miserably, accept it and leave at this.

Dont waste your time bro, he, the one who was throwing insults against serpi a couple month ago is calling him bro today, denize düsen yilana sarilirmis.
I just politely asked you to stop posting off-topic.did I report you? Did I call a mod?come on, dont be a jerk.

Serpi is my friend BTW and he will explain me about this for sure.now lets stop it for now.

Seriously, what is your age? are you in sixth grade and live in a tribe up there in the mountains? Seriously dude, what do you expect me to tell you?

We are indeed not in the same level...

I just politely asked you to stop posting off-topic.did I report you? Did I call a mod?

Serpi is my friend BTW and he will explain me about this for sure.now stop wasting my time.
Yes let him explain that he didnt delete it because it isnt trolling, either you dont know what trolling is or you use the word too excessive.

Back
Top Bottom