What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Nahh personal accusations, they called something trolling which wasnt, their mod didnt agree with them so they went crazy, one of them is even demanding a explanation from him for this. :cuckoo:
Anyways, gotta work tomorrow, good night.
OK, good night... I think @Armstrong and I scared them away, so you can sleep peacefully now. :sleep:

Thank you. she is doung good. Im supping her up, even more.
Lucky you, i want Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, i actually could afford it but it really bothers me to spend so much money on a car, not to mention that i would spend my whole savings, lets see maybe i will get it when someone crashes in my current one so i have an excuse. :D

Look at that, i love it when she is looking angry at me. :smitten:

2014-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-018-800.jpg

Lucky you, i want Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, i actually could afford it but it really bothers me to spend so much money on a car, not to mention that i would spend my whole savings, lets see maybe i will get it when someone crashes in my current one so i have an excuse. :D

Look at that, i love it when she is looking angry at me. :smitten:

2014-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-018-800.jpg
I love lancer man! I think you should get it :d btw what do you do for living bro

Breaking news!!! Serpi didnt delete my original post which means he didnt rate it as trolling, what you say, feel or think is irrelevant, we are in a international defense forum, here to share infos about defense news in case you didnt notice, now stop that kindergarten will you.

Did i miss the party ???

Where is the original thread ? :bounce: (Bro, don't say "don't bother", I'm curious).

Actually, that pic defines you in this instance. :)

I love lancer man! I think you should get it :d btw what do you do for living bro
As i said, it bothers me to spend so much money for a car, i could get a decent one for 25000$, cars are really cheap here but its still 25 f*cking thousand $. :D
Another thing that bothers me is the interrior of Lancer, i dont really like it but the look from outside is just wow, so sometimes im yielding towards Audi but i have a couple years to make a final decision.

Im Galvano technician. :)

Did i miss the party ???

Where is the original thread ? :bounce: (Bro, don't say "don't bother", I'm curious).
Broo cmon its really not worth it. :)

I knew you would say that.... :D :lol:

Cmon man, i'm curious, please ?

Edit: Hımm, so discussion was in that Iranian new missile thread....not really worth my time then.

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said, it bothers me to spend so much money for a car, i could get a decent one for 25000$, cars are really cheap here but its still 25 f*cking thousand $. :D
Another thing that bothers me is the interrior of Lancer, i dont really like it but the look from outside is just wow, so sometimes im yielding towards Audi but i have a couple years to make a final decision.

Im Galvano technician. :)

Customize bro! Customize! Think of lancer as an investment! Its not your typixal car you know :D

I knew you would say that.... :D :lol:

Cmon man, i'm curious, please ?
Ok there you go. :)

Pictures of Iranian Armed Forces | Page 24

@Militant Atheist

This one for exsample:

http://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/mitsubishi-lancer-limousine-2008-occasion?index=207&make=55&model=363&page=11&returnurl=/de/auto-modelle/mitsubishi--lancer?make=55&model=363&page=11&sort=price_asc&r=9&sort=price_asc&vehid=3012008

Around 26'000$ (getting the price down to 23'000 should be possible), 295 hp, 40'000km.
Look at the consumption 14.6l/100km in city. :cheesy:

Customize bro! Customize! Think of lancer as an investment! Its not your typixal car you know :D
Yeah spending even more on a car, not gonna happen :lol:, im a practical minded person, if i buy a car then im gonna use it in daily life, thats why Lancer is great, 5 doors and enough room. :)

I get the picture now. :) Kollang got jealous apprently. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yo @kollang

F-35A-Weapons-Carriage.jpg

:nana:
He actually said a Chinese writing the same wouldnt be a problem but a Turk writing it bothers him, good old racism nothing else.

Ok there you go. :)

Pictures of Iranian Armed Forces | Page 24

@Militant Atheist

This one for exsample:

http://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/mitsubishi-lancer-limousine-2008-occasion?index=207&make=55&model=363&page=11&returnurl=/de/auto-modelle/mitsubishi--lancer?make=55&model=363&page=11&sort=price_asc&r=9&sort=price_asc&vehid=3012008

Around 26'000$ (getting the price down to 23'000 should be possible), 295 hp, 40'000km.
Look at the consumption 14.6l/100km in city. :cheesy:

Yeah spending even more on a car, not gonna happen :lol:, im a practical minded person, if i buy a car then im gonna use it in daily life, thats why Lancer is great, 5 doors and enough room. :)

26k is very good. I will buy one too.

Back
Top Bottom