What's new

Çay Bahçesi

image.jpg

Dude are you rich or somethin? :D

BTW this particular one i have linked has 353 hp with chip tuning. :woot:

wow man! You know i used to have an old evo when i was a student. It never let me down.

But you just got a Nissan GTR, are cars cheap in US and A? :D

not really, but if you have good credit or willing to put down good downpayment theyre easy to obtain :D

Did i miss the party ???

Where is the original thread ? :bounce: (Bro, don't say "don't bother", I'm curious).

Actually, that pic defines you in this instance. :)

Nah, it very well defines a 30 years old man with a wife who still reads chatting of other members, and has no balls.

wow man! You know i used to have an old evo when i was a student. It never let me down.

not really, but if you have good credit or willing to put down good downpayment theyre easy to obtain :D
Ahh well with credit i would go and get it tomorrow but i dont like credit or leasing for cars, i wanna pay cash and enjoy freedom.

Yeah Japanese engines are just phenomenal, those things never have problems, 200-300'000 km can be made easily with them.

Sinan shalom baby. Israel brotheerhood huh? Baby?

WHat diid iranians do to us?

Lucky you, i want Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, i actually could afford it but it really bothers me to spend so much money on a car, not to mention that i would spend my whole savings, lets see maybe i will get it when someone crashes in my current one so i have an excuse. :D

Look at that, i love it when she is looking angry at me. :smitten:

2014-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-018-800.jpg

good old lancer

I used to have 2005 lancer evo , it was amazing.

This forum never cease to impress me. Although I missed the underlying event, I'm feel obliged to take my hat of for Iranian "devsirme"-techniques. Biggest critic of "mullah lovers" somehow are dadash with them.. :D Western psychology, integrating immigrants to society etc, have much to learn from Iranians when it comes to brainwashing. No bad intention with this post, just genuinely baffled.:D

@xenon54 Bro, although both the Evo and the WRX STI are superb cars their stereotypes really haunt them :D. Typical brats with "Look at ME" driving gave these beauties bad rep. And not to forget to mention the fake AWD system on both :D Save up and go for an Audi S3 or Golf R. So much more grown up so much more "car".

Europe unites after WWII why not with syrians?Jordonians?Egypt? even may be Iran. I love my **** brotheers since 1919

Back
Top Bottom