What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I just politely asked you to stop posting off-topic.did I report you? Did I call a mod?come on, dont be a jerk.

Serpi is my friend BTW and he will explain me about this for sure.now stop wasting my time.
Man ke raftam, fe'lan bye. To ham khodet ra allaaf e inhaa nakon. Berim be kaar va zendegi beresim ;)

Seriously, what is your age? are you in sixth grade and live in a tribe up there in the mountains? Seriously dude, what do you expect me to tell you?

You don't need to say anything mate. You have already told a lot by suddenly being "bros" with mullahs and hizbullahs after all the things you have said about them :lol:

You are about to get a courtesy lesson no:2 by @rmi5 if you continue, bro :D

frabz-come-at-me-bro-e7f22f[1].jpg

Nahhh Bro I'm just messing around here.....I'm bored. I'd probably call it a night in a couple of minutes anyhow.

I was just teasing :ashamed:,... so what was the false accusations? Something to do with Turkey supporting ISIS again?
Nahh personal accusations, they called something trolling which wasnt, their mod didnt agree with them so they went crazy, one of them is even demanding a explanation from him for this. :cuckoo:
Anyways, gotta work tomorrow, good night.

Back
Top Bottom