What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Normally I would thread ban people but lately I have been having to give out warnings and use the delete button alot, I thought that after the forum was upgraded everyone lost the thread ban function, it turns out that im the only guy that doesn't have it, maybe admins forgot to enable it because I saw another mod complaining about it being gone before. Lets wait and see before making any accusations because it disappeared when the forum was upgraded.

Normally I would thread ban people but lately I have been having to give out warnings and use the delete button alot, I thought that after the forum was upgraded everyone lost the thread ban function, it turns out that im the only guy that doesn't have it, maybe admins forgot to enable it because I saw another mod complaining about it being gone before. Lets wait and see before making any accusations because it disappeared when the forum was upgraded.
Weren't those same guys thread-banned before?

Thread-bans do not last forever?

eskiden thread ban icin bir dugme vardi ama sitenin upgradinden sonra kaybolmus.
Yeah, I got it already.

The question is, do 'the thread-bans' not last forever?

And, were 'the today's trolls' not trolls before, so they did not get thread-banned before?

Yeah, I got it already.

The question is, do 'the thread-bans' not last forever?

And, were 'the today's trolls' not trolls before, so they did not get thread-banned before?
You can make it last for how long you want.

@Horus again i ask,why doesnt our mod have thread ban power?
There are 70+ Turkish members,10/20 Chinese,30/40 Iranian members,yet their mods have thread ban power,why is that?
Where is the brotherhood when we are not even treated like them?
Why can this idiot troll haman100 come here and troll away without any sanction or ban?

@Horus again i ask,why doesnt our mod have thread ban power?
There are 70+ Turkish members,10/20 Chinese,30/40 Iranian members,yet their mods have thread ban power,why is that?
Where is the brotherhood when we are not even treated like them?
Why can this idiot troll haman100 come here and troll away without any sanction or ban?
We need another turkish mod, so we can double-penetrate them whenever one of them would make a single mistake, and bam! 2 warning points! :p

Hilarious to see this buthurt reaction from you and complaining about us trolling, given the extent to which you regularly come over to our section and do that very same thing.
I think this guy has a point here... we generally go to Iranian section for fun.... like reading the threads about "Drones that can fly thousands of miles in supersonic speeds" or like how they are building "AIP subs"..and laugh our @ss off.

They don't wanna argue about anything logical, they just wanna hear praise.

So if we mutually stay away from each other's sections things will calm down eventually..... but like @TurAr has stated....it just to hard to stay away from the most fun section in the PDF.... :meeting:

Anyone has a proposal ?

To be fair some turks do go to the iranian section to troll and they know themselves so I don't need to mention any names. Im talking in general not about any events that happened today.

ResurgentIran just likes to mess around in our section and doesn't mean anything bad and doesn't do damage, soheil is fine, kollang doesn't do anything, and other iranians don't come. If we look at the members that get infraction points in this section it turns out that they are the same ones that get infraction points in other sections from the site admins. :)

Some people are saying im too harsh ,well I only have 3 functions: Delete posts, edit posts, and give infraction points. If I had the thread ban function we wouldn't be in this situation. Im sure that will be resolved soon.

Back
Top Bottom