What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Coming from the medical student Haman, im done with school and earning my money, i have a couple hours at evenings but arent you supposed to study? :what:

medical student? LOL

never seen any medical student waste his days sitting on a forum and acting like a 12 year old troll

no way this guy is a medical student.

hi Turkish guys I came back from university listen and enjoy

@Serpentine
I also thread banned @@TurAr because his role was certainly not constructive here, it'd be better if some Iranian and Turks just stay away from each others' sections. Although not much Iranians are present in Turkish section right now.

I'm sorry for not being "constructive" in a chill thread where Iranians went full retard over a hospital door.

What a great and totally non-arbitrary decision that was. Good job Era, have fun with having constructive discussions with your intellectual buddy haman :)

As for staying away from Iranian section, not gonna happen. I simply enjoy reading mullah propaganda and the reactions of the fanboys to them. If you or any Iranian have a problem with that, just crawl back to IMF which is where most of you have come from and live in the mullah wonderland instead of constantly bitching and moaning about foreigners in an international forum. Or you can continue banning whoever you don't feel like reading for not being "constructive" until people sees your true face.

@Serpentine

I'm sorry for not being "constructive" in a chill thread where Iranians went full retard over a hospital door.

What a great and totally non-arbitrary decision that was. Good job Era, have fun with having constructive discussions with your intellectual buddy haman :)

As for staying away from Iranian section, not gonna happen. I simply enjoy reading mullah propaganda and the reactions of the fanboys to them. If you or any Iranian have a problem with that, just crawl back to IMF which is where most of you have come from and live in the mullah wonderland instead of constantly bitching and moaning about foreigners in an international forum. Or you can continue banning whoever you don't feel like reading for not being "constructive" until people sees your true face.

Calm down, I didn't say all should stay away, you are very welcome if you learn to behave. @Hakan would give me the right to keep that thread clean just like he is doing it here, and rightly so.

Calm down, I didn't say all should stay away, you are very welcome if you learn to behave. @Hakan would give me the right to keep that thread clean just like he is doing it here, and rightly so.

I'm calm and I'm pretty sure I know how to behave better than every single Iranian in this forum including you. I just treat people the way they deserve. Can't help it, sorry.

If you really cared about keeping your threads clean you wouldn't have allowed retarded and unprovoked rhetoric like this:
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1380 #20691

But what did you do? You gave him a pat on the shoulder for acting retarded and banned me instead by an arbitrary decision. For the record, I have never reported anyone in the past 2 years. I don't want anybody to get banned especially clowns like haman. Because I see them as a source of entertainment and I just love putting people like him back to his rightful places. And your double standards are not helping. But since you are leaving the moderation and there is not a suitiable Iranian candidate, the problem is gonna solve itself it seems.

I'm calm and I'm pretty sure I know how to behave better than every single Iranian in this forum including you. I just treat people the way they deserve. Can't help it, sorry.

If you really cared about keeping your threads clean you wouldn't have allowed retarded and unprovoked rhetoric like this:
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1380 #20691

But what did you do? You gave him a pat on the shoulder for acting retarded and banned me instead by an arbitrary decision. For the record, I have never reported anyone in the past 2 years. I don't want anybody to get banned especially clowns like haman. Because I see them as a source of entertainment and I just love putting people like him back to his rightful places. And your double standards are not helping. But since you are leaving the moderation and there is not a suitiable Iranian candidate, the problem is gonna solve itself it seems.

Well if you think like that, then you were also treated the way you deserved, it's just that no troll accepts that they are trolling.

Well if you think like that, then you were also treated the way you deserved, it's just that no troll accepts that they are trolling.

My whole point was to show that you did not treat people the way they deserved as you can see from the example in my previous post. But who am I talking to? To a guy who tries to be a smartass by using my words against me. Anyway, as I was saying since you are leaving the moderation, the problem is gonna solve itself, so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom