What's new

Çay Bahçesi

My whole point was to show that you did not treat people the way they deserved as you can see from the example in my previous post. But who am I talking to? To a guy who tries to be a smartass by using my words against me. Anyway, as I was saying since you are leaving the moderation, the problem is gonna solve itself, so yeah...

If I leave moderation, my replacement will make sure trolls don't play around, even better than me.

If I leave moderation, my replacement will make sure trolls don't play around, even better than me.

I am fairly confident that the one who is going to replace you won't be Iranian since there is no suitable Iranian candidate. Which tells alot about your community.

But I certainly hope so about the second part.

That would prove literally nothing. You have no post in the same timeline of that troll having done his trolling.
Soul, lets not drag this any further. There is nothing left to say.

@SOHEIL won't do such a thing. We know him very well. @haman10 trolled...(not entirely trolling though, posted some irrelevent things.)

I am fairly confident that the one who is going to replace you won't be Iranian since there is no suitable Iranian candidate. Which tells alot about your community.

But I certainly hope so about the second part.
You are in no position to have a say about that.This is an issue between the Iranian community and the moderation.I assure you that whoever become the new mod, he will have no mercy on trolls such as yourself.serpi was just too soft against you.

@Horus ,why doesnt our mod have thread ban option?
Some trolls can come here and troll away but when Turks go to their section,they get thread banned?
Why do we have a mod,just for show?
Both the Chinese and the Iranian mods have ban option,the Turkish mod although we are the biggest group of the three doesnt have that option,why is that?

Can someone mention al the Turkish brothers so that everyone of us knows whats going on here?

@Horus ,why doesnt our mod have thread ban option?
Some trolls can come here and troll away but when Turks go to their section,they get thread banned?
Why do we have a mod,just for show?
Both the Chinese and the Iranian mods have ban option,the Turkish mod although we are the biggest group of the three doesnt have that option,why is that?

Can someone mention al the Turkish brothers so that everyone of us knows whats going on here?

Read the above post guys.

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5@Baykuş @olcayto @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @@Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka@Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious@hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@R.A.K @deadmau5e @madmusti @KemalPasa @FutureMe @kardeş @Stimpy75 @Nefer @KingWest @Turkish_FR @Soul

Our sections shall be banned for all the Iranians, along with those 'Turks' who are also actually Iranians..

This is the only way to stop the trolling.

And our section also needs to have some limitations for newbies, with less than 20 posts, people shall not be able to post in specific threads, otherwise Iranians just create fake accounts just to troll us again!

Back
Top Bottom