What's new

Çay Bahçesi

To be fair some turks do go to the iranian section to troll and they know themselves so I don't need to mention any names. Im talking in general not about any events that happened today.

ResurgentIran just likes to mess around in our section and doesn't mean anything bad and doesn't do damage, soheil is fine, kollang doesn't do anything, and other iranians don't come. If we look at the members that get infraction points in this section it turns out that they are the same ones that get infraction points in other sections from the site admins. :)

Some people are saying im too harsh ,well I only have 3 functions: Delete posts, edit posts, and give infraction points. If I had the thread ban function we wouldn't be in this situation. Im sure that will be resolved soon.

All Intl Mods have same power, click Thread Tools and click Manage Reply Bans.

@haman stop being an annoying member.

Hilarious to see this buthurt reaction from you and complaining about us trolling, given the extent to which you regularly come over to our section and do that very same thing. And even one of the turk members (TurAr Arrrr Arr....) proudly announcing he will continue to do it because he enjoys the reaction, and then going absolutely retard APESHIT on Serpentine for thread banning. :rofl:

LOL

Logic of a turk in pdf. :disagree:

If anything, Serpentine is infinitely more lenient than the turkish mod in this section. This section ought to be moderated by a non-turk. The "quality" of this community is equivalent to milk 5 weeks past its expiration date blended with foot sweat. lol

I don't know for how many times I have been labeled as being a troll by mullah fanboys along with those who are not impressed by the mullah propaganda. Of course I will continue to do it, I find mullah "achivements" hilarious and cannot ignore it. You can continue to go retard APESHIT arr arrrr :) over it but I'd suggest you to take a chill pill and relax.
Qaher-313.jpg

So yeah. You guys should either stop acting like retarded fanboys or you should crawl back to the imbecile hole IMF where you can appease your inferiority complex without the interference of pesky foreigners.

I don't know how many of you are aware of this fact but you guys are the lauging stock of the world. So instead of being butthürt to those who have doubts about Iranian achivements, at least do some sort of damage control and stop blaming them with having an obssession or even inferiority complex :).

why is that?

because we are turks we love the hard way :D

but you're right we get bans for nothing or by beeing critical or against some rules like "don't say anything against egypt"

Actually I visit this site as less as possible....Too many trolls and useless bashing of Islam + Pakistan! Serves me no purpose...

I dont mind them bashing their business but why tag me or mention me to show me how low one can get?

What happened? :o:
Who did?:pissed::triniti::guns::butcher::sniper:

Uncle didnt see you here,was worried.
awww I feel

cute-owl-300x263.jpg

Who cares about negative ratings,nothing has a meaning here so,dont worry.
hehehehe...ok

Hows everything on your side I didnt see you on for awhile either or I just came at such odd times to sneak peaks :p:

ok @T-123456

I am heading home ...I will try to come online more and say hello to this thread :D

Back
Top Bottom