What's new

Çay Bahçesi

whats morphium ? :D

you mean morphine ? not so much .

dude , leave me alone ! stop quoting me , let me finish watching the oscars man :D
Ooops its the German Name, as i said i teached English to myself, not a single class in school, pretty amazing considering this no?
I can on the other hand speak and write two other languages perfectly.

How many Languages do you speak besides Persian and broken English? Doctor haman jan? :)

whats morphium ? :D

you mean morphine ? not so much .

dude , leave me alone ! stop quoting me , let me finish watching the oscars man :D

You are looking at indecent western woman..... :o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

iran%20films%20post[1].jpg

Cropped Modesty: Iran's High-Tech Tricks for Censoring American Movies - The Atlantic

10654177_291122844423335_2054455433_n[1].jpg

How many Languages do you speak besides Persian and broken English? Doctor haman jan?
Jumping from topics to topics i see :D

i don't speak any language . i am mute :D there , happy now ? :lol:

butt-hurt trolling i see :D

From now on , this is the trend . you troll in our section , i'll be here hurting your butts with non-troll discussions .

:D

what happened to the forum you were building ? :D

Jumping from topics to topics i see :D

i don't speak any language . i am mute :D there , happy now ? :lol:
You were criticizing my English no?

Its not good to be mute as a doctor you gotta communicate with your patients, well on the other hand you cant tell them that you made them more sick than before they visited you, everything has it bright sides i guess. :D

You were criticizing my English no?
i never did that , i just corrected you :D
Its not good to be mute as a doctor you gotta communicate with your patients, well on the other hand you cant tell them that you made them more sick than before they visited you, everything has it bright sides i guess.
Don't come to me next time :D

Post-poned.
why ? :(

i heard you're gonna make me a mod there :cray:

i never did that , i just corrected you :D
You are correcting my typos every time by making mistakes in your own posts when you run out of arguments, quite amusing. :lol:

Don't come to me next time :D
Judging by your posts i better go to isis and say im a jew so they can behead me before i visit you when i get sick, why wasting time? :D

why ? :(

i heard you're gonna make me a mod there :cray:
If such a project happens in the future...It will be a serious platform. Not like this child's play ground PDF....so you can be sure that %95 of the Iranians won't qualify to be a member.

you can be whatever you like , just don't be a rafida :D
He is not.... :)

If such a project happens in the future...It will be a serious platform. Not like this child's play ground PDF....so you can be sure that %95 of the Iranians won't qualify to be a member.
So am i , or am i not , becoming a MOD in your platform ? :D

Back
Top Bottom