What's new

Çay Bahçesi

At least in Turkey, you can tell who is a prostitute and who is a housewife and a mother.

I'm sure that this so-called psychology student also happen to think that there are no homosexuals in Iran like his idol ahmetinejat :)

yeah , ankara chamber of commerce thinks otherwise ;)

there are 100,000 prostitutes in turkey and only 5000 of them are non-turk .

so that makes it 95,000 turkish women who are prostitutes :D
Those estimations are highly inaccurate, prostitutes are generally being called ''Natasha'' in Turkey because of high number of ex soviet girls.
But why are we arguing this, arent there Turkish prostitutes? Yes there are, should i be ashamed because of this or what are you expecting? Its not like i raised them no?
There are also Iranian prostitutes, if you feel ashamed because of this well then its your own problem.

There could be a million Turkish prostitues for all i care, are you hoping to get me mad? Try something else this one wont work. :)

Exposing you isnt really hard, as i said, i enjoy your trollings, its always good entertainment. :D

eah , ankara chamber of commerce thinks otherwise ;)

there are 100,000 prostitutes in turkey and only 5000 of them are non-turk .

so that makes it 95,000 turkish women who are prostitutes :D

It's hard for us to give numbers from Iran....as Iran Perverted Rebuplic it's could be hundreds of prostitutes in the cover of Muta...

The way to do it is relatively easy, it is enough to visit every mosque in Iran which provides the facility of mut’ah. Such a difference from our masjids as Muslims, the mosques of the Shi'ahs indeed provide a special room for doing the transaction of mut'ah.

In Iran Perverted Republic, prostitution is done in mosques.

There Lies A Beautiful Meadow: In Iran, Mut'ah Marriage Can Be Up To A Thousand Times

Where is Iranian women sell their bodies thousand times.

And a documentation aboutMuta done in the Preverted rebuplic.

Exposing you isnt really hard
yeah i was totally exposed . why ?

because when i posted a link of ACC's numbers saying that there is 95,000 TURK prostitutes ,

you came like a champ and refuted me like @Sinan does by saying NO !!

as i said before , i'm totally convinced :lol: you completely crushed me :(
I'm sure that this so-called psychology student also happen to think that there are no homosexuals in Iran like his idol ahmetinejat
you are really harsh turk-arab .

don't get personal :)

yeah i was totally exposed . why ?

because when i posted a link of ACC's numbers saying that there is 95,000 TURK prostitutes ,

as i said before , i'm totally convinced :lol: you completely crushed me :(
As is said, there could be a million Turkish prostitutes, why should i care, just informing you about the reality that those figures are no where real but i cant do much if you are so resistant against learning.

Iran Perverted Rebuplic it's could be hundreds of prostitutes in the cover of Muta...
yeah it could be , it could even be thousands .... who knows .....

the issue is , never ever 100,000 iranians wage sexual jihad :lol: :lol:

Good luck with the jihad BTW :lol:

just informing you about the reality that those figures are no where real but i cant do much if you are so resistant against learning.
DO you even hear yourself ?

these figures are posted by TURKS themselves . are u real ? WTF is in your scull ? are u sure its brain ?

U guys are boring , i'll watch the oscars and then i'll come back for reading further personal insults from ya :)

DO you even hear yourself ?

these figures are posted by TURKS themselves . are u real ? WTF is in your scull ? are u sure its brain ?
Most prostitutes are working illegally thus the estimations highly inaccurate, 5000 foreign prostitutes? Istanbul alone has more Russian prostitutes.

you are really harsh turk-arab .

don't get personal :)

Ouch. Slow down bud, I can't keep up with the amount of intelligence you put behind those words to hurt me.

I wasn't getting personal, I was merely stating a fact that you can't tell who is a prostitute in Iran since it is a crime punishable by death, and those woman who are desperate enough to sell their body are acting like loyal housewifes or caring mothers. Think about it. Let that sink in. I mean, if you think I'm getting personal by saying this, you had your doubts as well. It is your dirty mind, not my problem.

Ouch. Slow down bud, I can't keep up with the amount of intelligence you put behind those words to hurt me.

I wasn't getting personal, I was merely stating a fact that you can't tell who is a prostitute in Iran since it is a crime punishable by death, and those woman who are desperate enough to sell their body are acting like a loyal housewifes or caring mothers. Think about it. Let that sink in.
good for islam-bul then :lol:

let me watch the oscars now :ANGRY:
This guy is actually going to become a doctor in Iran, makes you think about the standarts there.

Anyone can whom can read post #9958 and my answer in post #9965 can see the relevance....I don't think Iranian like yourself can accept but that's not my problem.

yeah it could be , it could even be thousands .... who knows .....
Whoops, i made typo....hundreds of thousands...were meant to say.. :)

the issue is , never ever 100,000 iranians wage sexual jihad :lol: :lol:Good luck with the jihad BTW :lol:
Jihad is your thing, not ours.
KHOMEINIS JIHAD AGAINST THE KURDS:

Back
Top Bottom