What's new

Çay Bahçesi

supapower turkey vs poor iran
2012 Summer Olympics medal tableView attachment 195755
So? That makes you better than Brazil and Spain too?

Nice criteria!

Oh.. Look at North Korea! Those guys are better than most of the nations, including many 1st world nations!!1!

@Horus That guy is multi account of Soheil, look at the SS he shared! Multi accounts are illegal, aye?

Wow im really jelous of you guys, now you only need to feed those millions and Iran will be a exsample for us once for all. :)
yeah iranians are poor and hungry , thats why turks come to iran for medical assistance :lol:

I think iran should stop accepting them in it's hospitals :lol:

then your people have to go all the way to NATOOO for medical care :lol:
Ahmadinejat
vat about davoot oghlout ?

yeah iranians are poor and hungry , thats why turks come to iran for medical assistance :lol:

I think iran should stop accepting them in it's hospitals :lol:

then your people have to go all the way to NATOOO for medical care :lol:
Why would Turks go to Iran for medical threatment when Turkey is the sixt biggest country in numbers of Medical tourism?
What is your regime feeding you seriously? :lol:

vat about davoot oghlout ?
Still prefer any female over a male, you can have him. :)

Why would Turks go to Iran for medical threatment
donno , ask ibrahim tatlises :D

and of course other turk nationals who lurk in the streets of tehran and tabriz :(

Ara ġej it-Tork għalik ("Look the Turk is coming for you"), mothers used to scare children about the Turk coming for them when they misbehaved :D
lolol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should take it serious, might happen again. :)
c'mon cheer up , that was really funny :rofl::rofl:

donno , ask ibrahim tatlises :D

and of course other turk nationals who lurk in the streets of tehran and tabriz :(
Lets not talk about the tourist girls in Antalya from ''Islamic Republic'' you might hang them when they return. :(

Lets not talk about the tourists girls in Antalya from ''Islamic Republic'' you might hang them when the return.
no tourist girls there bro , just tourist males :lol:

do you need me to post their tails with beautiful turks ?

:)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom