What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes,for fights when i was young.

I was mostly sneaky when I was a kid. Once, a person insulted me, and I triggered one of my friends to beat him, and he broke his arm. :lol:
It was not always the case though, and I was once summoned at principal's office for beating a guy who was 3 years older than me, he was the bully of our school, but I was quite big when I was a child, and kicked his *** very bad :lol:

You can prevent upload or limit upload speeds internally with the torrent application you are using, However there is something like kul hakkı, if you can life with consequences if you believe in it that is, there shouldn't be any problems.
Nah most torents are dead anyway, finding one with enough seeders is a pain in azz, i use file sharing sites like Share-online with J-Downloader, that way, i can download faster and directly from server.

The word Tor.rent is censorend in PDF? :what:

Ofcourse thats the legendary post in 9gag, my god internet has ruined me. :D

Duuuude, Holy shit ...
Literally :D

My new internet. :dirol:

3987352760.png

would it be too rude if i say "wat da fack dude!" i'm trying to download some 2 gb program for 4 days :hitwall:

Greetings and hello to my Turk brothers and sisters.
çok teşekkür ederim @T-123456
Crimean Tatar. See you around on the forum everyone.

- Special Delivery

and i was wondering how some westerner knows so much turkic history. hoş kelding brother.

I was mostly sneaky when I was a kid. Once, a person insulted me, and I triggered one of my friends to beat him, and he broke his arm. :lol:
It was not always the case though, and I was once summoned at principal's office for beating a guy who was 3 years older than me, he was the bully of our school, but I was quite big when I was a child, and kicked his *** very bad :lol:
We foreigners(Turks,Morrocans and others) were not accepted by the Dutch on their schools,all my educational life i had to fight but i had a good time then,when i beat someone up i used the ''discrimination'' card,''he called me a dirty Turk'' so i was always right in beating them up(the principals were always on my side).
We had hard times then(foreigners),we couldnt(not allowed) get into diso's and music cafee's so we fought our way in.
Personally i never had any problems getting in but my buddies looked different.
Kick some security peoples azz and they have to let you in,we ''owned'' the city after some years.:sarcastic:
Now,they wouldnt dare denying entree to Turks.

You liars :D
You are right,they are all liars or ''anne cocuklari''.

Sounds like you :lol:

We foreigners(Turks,Morrocans and others) were not accepted by the Dutch on their schools,all my educational life i had to fight but i had a good time then,when i beat someone up i used the ''discrimination'' card,''he called me a dirty Turk'' so i was always right in beating them up(the principals were always on my side).
We had hard times then(foreigners),we couldnt(not allowed) get into diso's and music cafee's so we fought our way in.
Personally i never had any problems getting in but my buddies looked different.
Kick some security peoples azz and they have to let you in,we ''owned'' the city after some years.:sarcastic:
Now,they wouldnt dare denying entree to Turks.

uhhh ... That's sad to hear :(
European racism has deep roots in their minds :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom