What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So, they were Arabs? unless it does not make sense for them to speak in Arabic in stressful situations ...
Arabic is not a dead language...Many have learned it esp in FATA area..I know this coz I knew a senior in uni whose dad thought Arabic in that area...

Since there is demand hence there was/ is / are teachers!

Arabic is not a dead language...Many have learned it esp in FATA area..I know this coz I knew a senior in uni whose dad thought Arabic in that area...

Since there is demand hence there was/ is / are teachers!

OK, but no one uses a secondary half-learnt language, when wants to do a stressful sensitive attack, ...
It just does not make sense. There are only two options.
1. They were fully Arabs
2. There were some Arabs among attackers so they wanted them to understand the operation commands as well.

So, they were Arabs? unless it does not make sense for them to speak in Arabic in stressful situations ...

Why? :)

when i was 18, i got into fight. it was good, crowded (around 400 people in total :D), manly (the rule was not to use knife, stone, bat. actually that's the rule for any fight in my country LOL whomever uses those things is excommunicated and looked down upon:rofl:) fight. then police came and arrested some of us. i spent 2 days in jail LOL another time, i was 20-21 and i again got involved in fight and spent 3 weeks in turkish jail :cheesy:

OK, but no one uses a secondary half-learnt language, when wants to do a stressful sensitive attack, ...
It just does not make sense. There are only two options.
1. They were fully Arabs
2. There were some Arabs among attackers so they wanted them to understand the operation commands as well.
I dont know bro I dont have the energy to discuss this or even give any rational answer

Yes,for fights when i was young.
you go to jail for young person fights? :unsure:

Who else pisses in sink sometimes ?
eww yuck!

But when you download a torrent, you automatically upload to other users too. :)
Thats why im not using Torrent, Torrent is also illegal in Switzerland because of upload as you said. :)

Who else pisses in sink sometimes ?
Dude wtf, what up with weird questions today? o_O

I dont know bro I dont have the energy to discuss this or even give any rational answer

you go to jail for young person fights? :unsure:

eww yuck!
Young is 18 to 25.
Yes but only for a couple of hours when nothing serious happened to the other party.

Thats why im not using Torrent, Torrent is also illegal in Switzerland because of upload as you said. :)
o_O

You can prevent upload or limit upload speeds internally with the torrent application you are using, However there is something like kul hakkı, if you can life with consequences if you believe in it that is, there shouldn't be any problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom