What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You liars :D

when soviets started to tumble and fall, it was jungle out there. whole of my high school years i spent fighting, as everyone else. my brother almost got incarcerated once. he broke some policeman's arm when he was only 18. my dad had to bribe everyone, including judge. youth's most favourite type of fight was "massovka" as russians called it. it was when large groups (150-250 from each group) would fight each other. generally these were school vs. school, neighborhood vs neighborhood, or rarely uni vs. uni LOL damn, those were strange and creepy times.

when soviets started to tumble and fall, it was jungle out there. whole of my high school years i spent fighting, as everyone else. my brother almost got incarcerated once. he broke some policeman's arm when he was only 18. my dad had to bribe everyone, including judge. youth's most favourite type of fight was "massovka" as russians called it. it was when large groups (150-250 from each group) would fight each other. generally these were school vs. school, neighborhood vs neighborhood, or rarely uni vs. uni LOL damn, those were strange and creepy times.
Hes actually talking about pissing in sink. :D

:ashamed:

:lol: I prefer to stay away from fights as much as possible, but I always have a second solution to deal with the issues :guns:
I remember when I was on elementary school. My parents enrolled me for karate classes. There was this other kid who was into kickbox. He learnt this new kick and he was telling me he was going to beat me up during lunch break. So I'm outside this kid approaches me. He wants to kick me. The moment I see him doing that. I rush him and punch him in his stomach with a single punch. Knock-out :lol: After that, all the kids had respect for me, hehe.

I remember when I was on elementary school. My parents enrolled me for karate classes. There was this other kid who was into kickbox. He learnt this new kick and he was telling me he was going to beat me up during lunch break. So I'm outside this kid approaches me. He wants to kick me. The moment I see him doing that. I rush him and punch him in his stomach with a single punch. Knock-out :lol: After that, all the kids had respect for me, hehe.

:enjoy:

Mate, toilet is next right to the sink....why would you piss in to the sink instead of toilet ???

Dude its not for need, it just an idea suddenly comes, and I know I'm not alone, I came across to other comrades in internet. :D

Swiss scientiest says %67.3 of the males pisses in the sink at least once in their life :)

Dude its not for need, it just an idea suddenly comes, and I know I'm not alone, I came across to other comrades in internet. :D

Swiss scientiest says %67.3 of the males pisses in the sink at least once in their life :)
Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom