What's new

Çay Bahçesi

We foreigners(Turks,Morrocans and others) were not accepted by the Dutch on their schools,all my educational life i had to fight but i had a good time then,when i beat someone up i used the ''discrimination'' card,''he called me a dirty Turk'' so i was always right in beating them up(the principals were always on my side).
We had hard times then(foreigners),we couldnt(not allowed) get into diso's and music cafee's so we fought our way in.
Personally i never had any problems getting in but my buddies looked different.
Kick some security peoples azz and they have to let you in,we ''owned'' the city after some years.:sarcastic:
Now,they wouldnt dare denying entree to Turks.
Should have mastered the Silent Death Glare, I was picked on in elementary school and got into a few fights. The teachers kept sitting me next to the kid that was bothering me even though they knew it, finally he really pissed me off and I picked up the desk we were sitting at flipped it over and slammed it on the the floor. I don't remember what happened after that but they finally put the other kid in a different class and I apparently didn't get in trouble or go to the principle's office.

Haven't had much problems since.

Should have mastered the Silent Death Glare, I was picked on in elementary school and got into a few fights. The teachers kept sitting me next to the kid that was bothering me even though they knew it, finally he really pissed me off and I picked up the desk we were sitting at flipped it over and slammed it on the the floor. I don't remember what happened after that but they finally put the other kid in a different class and I apparently didn't get in trouble or go to the principle's office.

Haven't had much problems since.
It was a custom here with Turkish families that every boy when he reached the age of ten,he goes to Taek wan do,Karate,Aikido,Muai tai,wu-shu or something similar,so we were always ready.;)

Not a big thing... I read in MSI that ASELSAN has a new weapon system called SARPER which is smaller then SARP... It is 7,62 & 5,56...

BTW here it says SSİK delayed to something like 15 January 2015... Maybe it's true but i think it may not be true, it can be a lie... Coz there should have been held 2 SSİKs in 1 year... Also years passed and they will work on it 1 more month ?.. I think if there was a possibility negotiations had finished before end of 2014...

Çin'le aşılamayan sorunlarda alternatif hangi füze?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom