What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Damn could anything be better than eating Naan (flat bread) with Malaiii (Cream); I feel as if I'm in heaven right now ! :smitten:

This is not the first time and last time arguing with people who are against old Turkish. Because ther is arabic influence they are complaining, but nothing against western influencese. Come with logical arguements and not political.

This is not the first time and last time arguing with people who are against old Turkish. Because ther is arabic influence they are complaining, but nothing against western influencese. Come with logical arguements and not political.

So Brother what do you do for a living ? :)

I know that @T-123456 is an entrepreneur.

@Sinan is a designer/engineer.

@xenon54 is an expert galvanizer.

And @Hakan is....wait what is Hakan exactly ? :what:

Hey buttsy what's your real name? AK? Found you on FB ..:)

:unsure:

I don't think it's possible for economic cooperation without military chapter being opened. If what I stated occurs in coming years, Russia is in big trouble and has to take military action. And Turkey would help it in doing so if Turkey has benefits from meditterenean drilling.
That would mean Turkey would be on Russia's side, highly doubt even if Turkey could benefit.

And @Hakan is....wait what is Hakan exactly ? :what:
Nobody knows that exactly but i got a picture of him, hes the one in the middle. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Hey buttsy what's your real name? AK? Found you on FB ..:)
Post, post, post. :D

@Oublious Western influence in our language is either made into core of our language long time that can't be removed, or new technological and scientific terms, those who are trying to use foreign words in their talk because they think its cool is already being made fun of or scolded. A big part, may be majority of Arabic and Persian words in Ottoman Turkish is borrowed because they thought it was "cool" , many already had Turkic equivalents.

Define being againts Ottoman Turkish ? for me, it was period came and gone, there is nothing worths trying to revive it, it wasn't a scientific language or something, and its like a foreign language to ordinary Turkish speakers, only valuable thing it has is historical documents and may be literature for those who are interested, I'm not, those wh oare specialized in those are already learning Ottoman Turkish.

So let alone making it mandatory, even making it optional in normal schools is innecessary and nothing but a political decision.

The difference is obvious. West was/is more advanced than Turkey. ME on the other hand, has not much to offer. So, a controlled influence of west is better than Islamization/Arabization.
+
Also, read the Targon's post above mine.

Back
Top Bottom