What's new

Çay Bahçesi

That's the mistake that Iran did as well. Iran even openly announced this "Shifting to East" policy. But, did they trust Iran? noooo, will they trust Turkey? hell no. They just took advantage of Iran. They will do the same for Turkey.
They trust Erdogan,they know that the minute he is gone,everything will change so they bank on him staying on forever(looks like it).

No it is not(for you yes),we need to be neutral with good relations with both sides.
Since it is not(yet) up to me,the future looks East.:angry:

If you can't look to the West and you can't look to the East; where else can you look to ? :unsure:

The Europeans don't like you otherwise they would've let you guys in the EU a long time ago when they even let small countries without significant economies to speak of.

As long as Erdogan doesn't antagonize China with that needless Uighur Nonsense or Russia by being Anti-Russia instead of being Neutral; everything will be alright.

Besides no one is saying you pick a side; for us China makes sense because when no one was standing with us in our times of need....China was and we remember our friends. Always.

Russia on the other hand is us trying to be neutral as well; we've got pretty good relations with Ukraine but we're trying to patch things over with Russia as well to look out for Pakistan's interests.

They trust Erdogan,they know that the minute he is gone,everything will change so they bank on him staying on forever(looks like it).

:lol: No uncle. ;)
Islamists in Turkey are a by product of Islamic Green Belt theory of brzezinski ;)
Also, Erdogan and his fellow enjoyed massive support of western media until couple of years ago.
Also, Russians Achilles hill is caucasus, and they don't want Islamism to be injected/empowered in Caucasus.
Russians know these facts very well, and are smart. Russia will never trust him, nor his party.

That's the mistake that Iran did as well. Iran even openly announced this "Shifting to East" policy. But, did they trust Iran? noooo, will they trust Turkey? hell no. They just took advantage of Iran. They will do the same for Turkey.
Iran is not Turkey, Iran is a giant push over, Turkey will take the rug from under your feet and act sorry later then do again.

yes :)

I was wondering why gurbetçis were keep ending up like this, But I realized its psylogical, since Turks in Europe instead of incorporating in to the society, prefers to stick together, they feel different and isolate and looking for something to hang on and boost their self confidence, therefore they keep sticking to neo-ottoman bullshit, tughras on cars, dünya lideri etc.
Not entirely true,those Turks you talk about are the ones that cant and will not ''fit in'' and thats why they stick to what they know which is what they got from Turkiye.

Iran is not Turkey,
Of course not. They are much closer to Russia, than Turkey can be. They are not in NATO. They operate many Russian military systems. They fund Russian allies, like Syria, Venezuela, Nicaragua. they are a big card against west. They have oil. They border the oil Gulf, and can play scary there from time to time. ...
Would Russia account Turkey as a closer player to themselves than Iran? Of course not. Why? they are not stupids.
Iran is a giant push over, Turkey will take the rug from under your feet and act sorry later then do again.
Every political actor does the same.

Islamists in Turkey are a by product of Islamic Green Belt theory of brzezinski ;)
Also, Erdogan and his fellow enjoyed massive support of western media until couple of years ago.
Also, Russians Achilles hill is caucasus, and they don't want Islamism to be injected/empowered in Caucasus.
Russians know these facts very well, and are smart. Russia will never trust him, nor his party.
Lets just see what te future brings but i still disagree.

Of course not. They are much closer to Russia, than Turkey can be. They are not in NATO. They operate many Russian military systems. They fund Russian allies, like Syria, Venezuela, Nicaragua. they are a big card against west. They have oil. They border the oil Gulf, and can play scary there from time to time. ...
Would Russia account Turkey as a closer player to themselves than Iran? Of course not. Why? they are not stupids.

Russia could get in desperate state in following years depending if Europe finds new natural gas provider. So they would have to form trust between them and Turkey.

Well, Russia doesn't need to inject/empower Russianism in the Caucasus either.

Russia could get in desperate state in following years depending if Europe finds new natural gas provider. So they would have to form trust between them and Turkey.
Highly doubt it the Caucasus can or will trust Russia or Russia trust Caucasus.

Turkey does it really good.

Well, I personally dream for a day that we have a big card to play with Russians. Gas is what makes my dream come close to the reality. But, I don't put all my eggs in that basket, since I know how much of an energy hungry is China, and they can eat all gas exports of russia in the next 10-20 years.

Well, Russia doesn't need to inject/empower Russianism in the Caucasus either.
Totally irrelevant to my post.
Turkey does it really good.
Are you 6 years old? You said that Iran does so, and I said, no, everyone does the same.

Well, I personally wish for a day that we have a big card to play with Russians. Gas is what makes my dream come close to the reality. But, I don't put all my eggs in that basket, since I know how much of a energy hungry is China, and they can eat all gas exports of russia in the next 10-20 years.

I don't think it's possible for economic cooperation without military chapter being opened. If what I stated occurs in coming years, Russia is in big trouble and has to take military action. And Turkey would help it in doing so if Turkey has benefits from meditterenean drilling.

I don't think it's possible for economic cooperation without military chapter being opened. If what I stated occurs in coming years, Russia is in big trouble and has to take military action. And Turkey would help it in doing so if Turkey has benefits from meditterenean drilling.

You mean Turkey joins Russia in military action against west? No, not possible.
Turkey needs Azerbaijan(her gas, and cantral asian transported gas) to play a big role in gas market. The real amount of gas reserves of eastern Mediterranean sea is not determined yet.

Mediterranian drilling is no option, even if we find gas there it would belong to TRNC, it is like the little brother of Turkey but it still has independent policy and economic plan to some degree.

Are you 6 years old? You said that Iran does so, and I said, no, everyone does the same.
I said Iran is a push over. I never said Iran pulls the rug from under someones feet, and if they did Turkey does it better.

Totally irrelevant to my post.
Have you seen the North Caucasus. Russia has no room to complain, but I think neither of them should be messing with the Caucasus.

Back
Top Bottom