What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@F-15I lol i think @Natan ask you if u know him from world of warcraft video game :D

@Natan

Do you mean waronline?

I know "Yalquzaq" and "Wolf64" from disput.az, and I know they also post there, I don't think any of them would bother to post here. :D
if it's turns out to be true than it will be epic lol

I agree. mods will deal with him ;) Let's continue our fun with çay bahcesi :lol:
dude i already ignore him i dont see his post :D

If you guys keep insulting each other the thread will have to be temporarily closed because the thread ban feature is not working right now.
WTH this is injustic !

hazzy go to your thread and tag all of us there and say what u like but just plz leave us

tnx bro, enjoy your sof shavua ;)
@Natan u guys dont wanna tell me what the sof shavua is ?? :D

yes is true
interesting. if you don't mind asking me some questions, i'd like to know whether you can speak some Turkish and what your general view on Turkey is. I believe @Atilla_ORANKAY is also a Turkmen from Iraq. I hope you too feel at home here and drop by now and then. maybe we have different views and opinions, but after all, blood is thicker than water bro.

@usernameless his mother is turkmen i ask some question about turkmen's tribe/clan in iraq but they left me with out a awnser :(
we can't force everybody to answer every question we ask. Besides, if you would ask about my trible/clan, i would leave you like like that too, just because i don't know about that part :D

how come? is it holiday in Israel tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom