What's new

Çay Bahçesi

because i live here lol,
its like Turkish that lives in Bulgaria, Germany Netherland... same same.
not all Turks lives in Turkey also not all Azeris lives in Azerbaijan.
Turks that are living in Bulgaria are from Ottoman era.

The Turks in Germany are Turks that migrated for economic reasons.

I was just wondering why you migrated to Israel because it is unusual :) I thought maybe you were Jewish by religion or something.

Also Israeli society is not the most open society. How do they treat you as Turkic person?

0cb15078fc40de4b5755f93f173646d5.jpg

maybe cuz of this :laugh:

Turks that are living in Bulgaria are from Ottoman era.

The Turks in Germany are Turks that migrated for economic reasons.

I was just wondering why you migrated to Israel because it is unusual :) I thought maybe you were Jewish by religion or something.

Also Israeli society is not the most open society. How do they treat you as Turkic person?

Yes im Azeri Jewish, about Israeli society? mate i dont know what you know about Israeli society but we have among us Turkish, Chinese, Ethiopian, Russians, Arabics also Phalestinian and ect... and we live together in the same city
also we have Phalestinians in aur army force, Chistians, Druze, Bedouins... its our society, this how we live together!

Mate, we have some weird guys among us who can make a big deal because you are Jewish. Just don't mind, if somebody says anything because of your religion. We got your back.

tnx bro, it feels good to hear that i have back here :) :tup:

:tup:
Exactly right, either call us or admins or mods, and we will back you, @F-15I , up ;)

tnx bro ;) :tup:

Yes im Azeri Jewish, about Israeli society? mate i dont know what you know about Israeli society but we have among us Turkish, Chinese, Ethiopian, Russians, Arabics also Phalestinian and ect... and we live together in the same city
also we have Phalestinians in aur army force, Chistians, Druze, Bedouins... its our society, this how we live together!
I think we have another Turkic member who is Jewish by religion. I think he is ashika from USSR

Back
Top Bottom