What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol:
Yeah, I know. That's why I told you that I don't wanna tell my ideas. But, since you said that you are like Santa Claus and buy a lot of Christmassy gifts, I just mentioned them for other gifts options :)
Well for my nieces and nephews I got lego...want them to use some brain power and not play with barbie :angel:

Last year I got my cousins some leather belt and ties....this year their kids get lego ;)

I thought you wanted a solution for a problem with that electronic thingy, not a gift. :D
:rofl: no I hate electronics I jsut nod to whatever he says and take it as written in rock...I think he realized and tried to fool me but well I do have basic concepts in Physics am not a blonde bimbo :ashamed:

@XenoEnsi-14 hey kid whats up?

Well for my nieces and nephews I got lego...want them to use some brain power and not play with barbie :angel:

Last year I got my cousins some leather belt and ties....this year their kids get lego ;)

:lol: belts are also good, but you need to know the size. ties are a superb idea I am totally in for it. I am just too much picky in choosing ties and other clothing. Once I literally made a seller to cry. He had an over 1000 ties collection, and he said that he has never seen any person as picky as me in his 40 years career :lol: But, finally I found and bought a very nice tie from him, after looking into all of his collection :lol:

:rofl: no I hate electronics
:astagh:
I jsut nod to whatever he says and take it as written in rock...I think he realized and tried to fool me but well I do have basic concepts in Physics am not a blonde bimbo :ashamed:

:lol: belts are also good, but you need to know the size. ties are a superb idea I am totally in for it. I am just too much picky in choosing ties and other clothing. Once I literally made a seller to cry. He had an over 1000 ties collection, and he said that he has never seen any person as picky as me in his 40 years career :lol: But, finally I found and bought a very nice tie from him, after looking into all of his collection :lol:
:rofl: I gave each brother 1 tie and 1 belt....the belt was made in Italy from a merchant who made them himself...hand made stuff he was cutting according to the sizes you wanted I told him I want the original my cousins can cut it themselves...

I never knew those brothers to fight but yea...they fought for ties and belts :rofl: Made me a proud shopper ;)

However I do know I have pathetic taste in clothing....My friends are always trying to get me to change (from what I choose for an outing) :(

I never knew those brothers to fight but yea...they fought for ties and belts :rofl: Made me a proud shopper ;)
:enjoy:
However I do know I have pathetic taste in clothing....My friends are always trying to get me to change (from what I choose for an outing) :(

I always tell my friends and family not to buy clothing as gifts for me, since I know how much peaky I am about clothing. :lol:

hat just happened? I thought that one was the nephew? :unsure:
Nah auntie. The nephew is @asena_great ;)

I always tell my friends and family not to buy clothing as gifts for me, since I know how much peaky I am about clothing.
Yea hence why I dont shop for clothes though I see soo many cute princess clothes for nieces... sigh...

Yea hence why I dont shop for clothes though I see soo many cute princess clothes for nieces... sigh...

Yeah, but keep in mind that not everyone is peaky. Anyway, that's why my number 1 option for gifts is always chocolates, since almost everyone loves any chocolates :lol:

hat just happened? I thought that one was the nephew? :unsure:
! which one !
auntie dont u recognized me ? ! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
6476393f4dfcda000a8365890f3a0184.jpg

dont u remember me when i sit on @rmi5's chair

Back
Top Bottom