What's new

Çay Bahçesi

well, we survived for thousands of years in more harsh and demanding environments :P heck, we survived siberia :crazy_pilot:but, its true that we don't like heat and moisture :rofl:

edit: dude, that place in the pic is better than places where i used to herd sheeps ROFL

@Akheilos much thinking is not good thinking. go and buy that robot LOL

Its hot as hell in summers and freezing cold in winters.... and barren as fk..

You know the Baluch, the Turks, the Mongols, the Pukhtoons etc. - all Nations with a nomadic and tribal origin - have a lot of things in common ! :agree:

Too bad the rest of us from the plain areas are such a bunch of softies ! :(

Though I'd kick your arse anytime ! :whistle:

Kyrgyzstan's average elevation is 2,750 meters, ranging from 7,439 meters at Peak Jengish Chokusu to 394 meters in the Fergana Valley near Osh. Almost 90% of the country lies more than 1,500 meters above sea level.

The coldest temperatures are in mountain valleys. There, readings can fall to −30 °C (−22 °F) or lower; the record is −53.6 °C (−64.5 °F). The average temperature for July similarly varies from 27 °C (80.6 °F) in the Fergana Valley, where the record high is 44 °C (111 °F), to a low of −10 °C (14 °F) on the highest mountain peaks.

sorry, don't have time, so wikipedia LOL where we go to herd sheep, you can see +40 and -10 during the same day :D as i said earlier, we live in a more demanding environment than you :P

@rmi5 dude, you have changed. :mad::mad::tsk::tsk:

@Hakan @Sinan @T-123456
I don't know why everyone is criticizing me for once using the F word in a concise meaningful sentence. Almost every one in the forum uses the same tone :(

I have a dream that one day everyone can tell assholes "Go **** yourself"
-Martin Rmi5king

I have a dream that one day everyone can tell assholes "Go **** yourself"
-Martin Rmi5king
:rofl:

:raise:
Hey hey did you vote?

Çay Bahçesi | Page 421

Though I already ordered no.1 waiting for bank details to go through well its night might take 1-2 days....hope i get it before Christmas so I can ship it off in time :p:

Now lets see what other junk to waste my money on :whistle:

I am such a crazy person coz I move alot I keep light but I love to shop end up giving gifts like Santa :angel: (well not to everyone just people I know :ashamed: )

You know the Baluch, the Turks, the Mongols, the Pukhtoons etc. - all Nations with a nomadic and tribal origin - have a lot of things in common ! :agree:

Too bad the rest of us from the plain areas are such a bunch of softies ! :(

Though I'd kick your arse anytime ! :whistle:

the farmer who works his *** off under the scorching sun on his lands in rural punjab or the sand dunes of sindh is equally tough...:D

:rofl:

:raise:
Hey hey did you vote?

Çay Bahçesi | Page 421

Though I already ordered no.1 waiting for bank details to go through well its night might take 1-2 days....hope i get it before Christmas so I can ship it off in time :p:

Did you order it? Then I prefer not say my ideas.
Anyway, Just make sure that the price is not much expensive, since buying something like a 100$ toy, would mean having a huge crush on that person. Never buy socks either. @T-123456 I, personally, hate receiving socks as a gift.

Did you order it? Then I prefer not say my ideas.
Anyway, Just make sure that the price is not much expensive, since buying something like a 100$ toy, would mean having a huge crush on that person. Never buy socks either. @T-123456 I, personally, hate receiving socks as a gift.
Naah its a toy....so it aint US$100 ....the $100 thing was that 3d pen ....damn thing was like 80-99 $

Now lets see what other junk to waste my money on :whistle:

I am such a crazy person coz I move alot I keep light but I love to shop end up giving gifts like Santa :angel: (well not to everyone just people I know :ashamed: )
Why not buying chocolates? They are delicious, everyone loves them, and also you can find them with every price you want. from 1$ to more than 100$. They are also formal as well, and don't cause misunderstandings.

Why not buying chocolates? They are delicious, everyone loves them, and also you can find them with every price you want. from 1$ to more than 100$. They are also formal as well, and don't cause misunderstandings.
I gave him chocolates last yr for Christmas... Plus that stuff looked cool who knows when it arrives I might keep it and send chocolates to him ;)

Back
Top Bottom