What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Hakan

Can you see how many times Haman got banned ?

I'm just curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last person whom get obsessed with Turks was Safriz and he is no more in this forum.
Yes I can see all warnings and stuff.

it ain't that expensive nowadays. prices start from $130-140
well i was looking at that 3d pen...man even something that simple was almost 100 US$ giving that as a Christmas gift would make it all awkward :unsure:

Mares milk? wtf LOL

Camel,Yak milk make stronk!!

Mare milk make you run faster? :D

mare milk makes us good shooters and fighters in genetic level LOL google kumis :)

well i was looking at that 3d pen...man even something that simple was almost 100 US$ giving that as a Christmas gift would make it all awkward :unsure:

:D :D
then, IMHO that first solar powered robot is the best choice :)

mare milk makes us good shooters and fighters in genetic level LOL google kumis :)

:D :D
then, IMHO that first solar powered robot is the best choice :)

you wont even survive in our enviorment..:D

Which looks something like this:

hF0QitX.jpg

you wont even survive in our enviorment..:D

well, we survived for thousands of years in more harsh and demanding environments :P heck, we survived siberia :crazy_pilot:but, its true that we don't like heat and moisture :rofl:

edit: dude, that place in the pic is better than places where i used to herd sheeps ROFL

@Akheilos much thinking is not good thinking. go and buy that robot LOL

@Akheilos much thinking is not good thinking. go and buy that robot LOL
lol let me check how it is online and which shop is shipping to ukraine...otherwise i need to order it here, wrap it up and then ship it to Ukraine...God I wished it was as easy as going to the shop and buying :(

@telkon I dont know much about electronics hence why I was asking :ashamed:

So uncle @T-123456 and @Sinan @atatwolf @rmi5 @DESERT FIGHTER choice is between:

1)
c5efa634576e847f49442e34bdd34c07._.jpg

2)
7506a8bf586facdf61118692b7acbb25._.jpg

3)
e60330a353d0da14d05b629726197a85.jpg

4)
d82055f82c1cfcfaa1ee36807c948484._.jpg

5)
848f1e5159304721338831db74657699.jpg

Need to figure out what sizes these things are...

Start voting!

Last edited:
lol let me check how it is online and which shop is shipping to ukraine...otherwise i need to order it here, wrap it up and then ship it to Ukraine...God I wished it was as easy as going to the shop and buying :(

@telkon I dont know much about electronics hence why I was asking :ashamed:

So uncle @T-123456 and @Sinan @atatwolf @rmi5 @DESERT FIGHTER choice is between:

1) View attachment 146968

2) View attachment 146969

3) View attachment 146970

and

4) View attachment 146971

Need to figure out what sizes these things are...

Start voting!

1 or 4. and maybe you should order it to your place, write a nice card, put it into the box together with nicely wrapped robot and ship it to ukraine.

1 or 4. and maybe you should order it to your place, write a nice card, put it into the box together with nicely wrapped robot and ship it to ukraine.
man you are the only one actively participating where are the others? :(

Okk @telkon here is the review for no.1

Looks big enough ....the middle aged man is excited thats good sign :D

eating maybe, it's dinner time in turkey :) tho, majority of people you tagged are not from turkey per se LOL
Yea....it is Turkish corner :p:

Back
Top Bottom