What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Kyrgyzstan's average elevation is 2,750 meters, ranging from 7,439 meters at Peak Jengish Chokusu to 394 meters in the Fergana Valley near Osh. Almost 90% of the country lies more than 1,500 meters above sea level.

The coldest temperatures are in mountain valleys. There, readings can fall to −30 °C (−22 °F) or lower; the record is −53.6 °C (−64.5 °F). The average temperature for July similarly varies from 27 °C (80.6 °F) in the Fergana Valley, where the record high is 44 °C (111 °F), to a low of −10 °C (14 °F) on the highest mountain peaks.

sorry, don't have time, so wikipedia LOL where we go to herd sheep, you can see +40 and -10 during the same day :D as i said earlier, we live in a more demanding environment than you :P

How about 124 F in summers and -17 in winters on average? :D <--- thats my home province...

Go north into Gilgit Baltistan.. home to the worlds mighteous ranges --- Hindukush,Himalayas,Korakoram... and you are pretty much forked.. Siachin where we have deployed our soldiers is so hard tht we lost more men to weather than enemy fire... expose your skin and you get diseases like frost bite or gangrine...

@Akheilos

You said you want electronic device for under 100$ as gift? What is age range? For little kid or teen/adult? I have recommendation.

I gave him chocolates last yr for Christmas... Plus that stuff looked cool who knows when it arrives I might keep it and send chocolates to him ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
Well, chocolates are the best gifts. If he has good intellectual level, you can buy a book for him. If he is into arts, you can buy some small sculpture for him. If he is into childish and game stuff, you can buy games, robots or such stuff for him. Also you can buy hard drives or headphone or some similar electronics stuff as well.

@Akheilos

You said you want electronic device for under 100$ as gift? What is age range? For little kid or teen/adult? I have recommendation.
adult...But but I already purchased fine recommend who knows the one coming in might get rejected I have a shitty credit card! :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:
Well, chocolates are the best gifts. If he has good intellectual level, you can buy a book for him. If he is into arts, you can buy some small sculpture for him. If he is into childish and game stuff, you can buy games, robots or such stuff for him. Also you can buy hard drives or headphone or some similar electronics stuff as well.
Damn now you give me ideas...me already ordered :(

adult...But but I already purchased fine recommend who knows the one coming in might get rejected I have a shitty credit card! :unsure:

What did you order? I was going to recommend headphones. Like SOL republic or Audi Technica. :D

I never knew 3d pens existed. That looks very interesting and unique. Now you made me want to buy my own multi functional luxury pen. :unsure:

But I still have shopping list to go: :ashamed:

1. PS4 by next two months
2. SoundMagic hp 100 headphones
3. New sport watch maybe :D
4. Luxury pen

lol i thought you were asking something about electronics after seeing this. :D

Çay Bahçesi | Page 419
Isnt Çay Bahçesi | Page 421 electronics?

:unsure:

Well he likes that stuff and calls it his hobby ...so I thought getting him something to do with his hands...

I never knew 3d pens existed. That looks very interesting and unique. Now you made me want to buy my own multi functional luxury pen. :unsure:

But I still have shopping list to go: :ashamed:

1. PS4 by next two months
2. SoundMagic hp 100 headphones
3. New sport watch maybe :D
4. Luxury pen
I didnt know either was randomly shopping online and dropped on it (yea its snowing outside so cant even be bothered to do real shopping but hopefully its alright on Saturday :angel:

:lol:
Yeah, I know. That's why I told you that I don't wanna tell my ideas. But, since you said that you are like Santa Claus and buy a lot of Christmassy gifts, I just mentioned them for other gifts options :)

Back
Top Bottom