What's new

Çay Bahçesi

how bad is your social life? need a few pointers? I am good with advice...when you come to my age....you have experienced alot...and are good with advice...like grandmas :p: :rofl:
:lol:
It would be appreciated by every one if you provide advices :D

Nothing to say, its almost nonexists :D
You are still very young bro. You were undergraduate, right?
No need to be pessimistic. ;) Just go to some undergrad parties with friends or join different groups like hiking, music, theater, Yoga groups, and you would find some one ;)

well i would if someone asked me with a situation :angel:

Well make it exist then!

Unless you look like a hag or are overweight or have too much acne...but even that we can work on ;)

I can't :D I don't have a single feature of me that can boost my self esteem, lets not derail the thread anymore with my hopeless situation, there is no solution :D

I can't :D I don't have a single feature of me that can boost my self esteem, lets not derail the thread anymore with my hopeless situation, there is no solution :D
Hun I am a PhD student in the science field...we live to find solutions for the unsolved ....Sounds like Captain America or something :unsure:

Well, always like puzzles and challenges ;)

^ That sounds better :rofl:

I'm living in the middle of capital and I already have little communication with people around :) But of course I would not entirely cut myself off from outside, there would be still some interaction and internet.

@atatwolf

There are other houses around, residents are not always there but houses are there at least :)
The general rule is if you don't talk to other people. They won't talk to you. When I moved to a new city I started to talk to everybody. Broaden your focus if you will. This way you can filter out the people you like.

Nope :(

No one wants to date a genius who has a hijab on :unsure: they think i am too pure for that...But believe me I have soo many acquaintances I dont even know how 90% of them got my name :unsure:

That's unfortunate, but I can understand that. Guys would be threatened to approach you, since they would think you will tell them a big NO.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom