What's new

Çay Bahçesi

why is that?
Well esp if you are in Karachi...

I am not sure...none of my family lets me be out alone even in broad day light...while here I can walk, take the bus alone even at 12 midnight

Well esp if you are in Karachi...

I am not sure...none of my family lets me be out alone even in broad day light...while here I can walk, take the bus alone even at 12 midnight
who says i go out, i am talking about when i am waiting for my Uni bus, i just go to Uni and back, go out VERY rarely, even then my mom has to drag me out

@Targon see my life is tougher ...if my hijab wads off people...the name of my specialization kills the mood together :rofl:

It didnt stop me from going for Archery...I would walk with a group of 15 people from the students accommodation to the gym in the other accommodation about 30 mins walk at night....

And on the way back we would stop at the pub to socialize...usually them drinking and getting noisy while me just having coke and introducing myself and my topic....and with ppl going oo and aaa...esp when it comes to GMO :unsure:

I know...nerds do bore me but some of my good friends are really people who are focused either on their jobs or family or in their studies....So its a balance...I have friends not to date but at intellect level :p:

:lol:
that's good. Just a little tip. No single guy prefers his studies or such over dating or marriage ;) It is just about feeling insecure and shy when they say so ;) Just let them approach you and don't scare them! Some guys, specially majority of smart guys, are very shy in contrast to common guys who are mostly bold. ;)

:lol:
that's good. Just a little tip. No single guy prefers his studies or such over dating or marriage ;) It is just about feeling insecure and shy when they say so ;) Just let them approach you and don't scare them! Some guys, specially majority of smart guys, are very shy in contrast to common guys who are mostly bold. ;)
Ya....I also notice how insecure many guys are esp when they hear I am doing a PhD....they loose all ground to approach..... :unsure:

But I am not too worried...If I am bored I pack my bags check online what is the cheapest thing to do that weekend....and I am off ;)

@atatwolf How dare you ? who do you think you are ? you are talking to a genius :D

Yeah like it was easy to talk :D What I'm telling you ? my self esteem is below zero and it has clear reasons. Anyway I don't care anymore, its not like I'm dying to socialize, I feel highly irritated in crowds and I don't enjoy many things people do to socialize.
Well that will make him step out of the crowd ;) and be noticeable...of course I dont expect you to do something stupid like start stripping to be noticed :undecided:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom