What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thinking of it, many of my relatives are around 30 and are not married, I guess its runs in blood, I will soon join the caravan :D I'm a guy and I'm also thinking of getting cats :D
Everybody loves pussycats. Only they are too hairy.

Thinking of it, many of my relatives are around 30 and are not married, I guess its runs in blood, I will soon join the caravan :D I'm a guy and I'm also thinking of getting cats :D
Why mate...why aint you married yet?

Well being a girl for me....I guess real fun in life starts when you have one to enjoy it with...sure responsibility, job and family comes in...but all that is still there even before marriage (responsibility + job + parents - as family)...But after marriage you get someone who you like and who likes u to enjoy the same things with ...well thats my POV

damn @rmi5 now I need to find someone from MIB to black out @atatwolf 's memory

36f7d57918d00cbcd597baaf10cdc75e.gif

@Akheilos

Too late, I got a screenshot :D

Don't get it wrong I'm not close to 30 yet :) but my social life is so pitiful I don't predict finding anyone in this century. I don't care anyway, my dream is to have a summer house in mountains(hopefully it will happen thanks to my parents :D), have some pets, spend time in garden and have some hobbies for free times, my mind works like an old person in pension :D

Why mate...why aint you married yet?

Well being a girl for me....I guess real fun in life starts when you have one to enjoy it with...sure responsibility, job and family comes in...but all that is still there even before marriage (responsibility + job + parents - as family)...But after marriage you get someone who you like and who likes u to enjoy the same things with ...well thats my POV

There is also the biological clock for females. For females it is best to settle down as quick as possible while for males it is better to settle down later.

whats ur age? :pop:
It is secret :lol: Guys don't like to reveal their age. :rolleyes: But, we are very close in this term. ;)
Anyway, don't worry sister, almost all PhD students that I know, are not married. It is very common, but will be solved when you finish your PhD. One of our professors said that he did not even have dating before finishing his PhD, but now, he has a really big happy family :lol:

@Akheilos

Don't get it wrong I'm not close to 30 yet :) but my social life is so pitiful I don't predict finding anyone in this century. I don't care anyway, my dream is to have a summer house in mountains(hopefully it will happen thanks to my parents :D), have some pets, spend time in garden and have some hobbies for free times.
Hmmm...and you are happy to live alone in the middle of no where with some pets with no communication with anyone else? Man I thought I had hermit tendencies :blink:

There is also the biological clock for females. For females it is best to settle down as quick as possible while for males it is better to settle down later.
Yes...indeed...we have a shorter expiry date than men :(

And like my friend said males prefer what they see than what the feel (or even what is good like intelligence) that is why they will go for a beautiful airhead over an intelligent average gal

@Akheilos

Don't get it wrong I'm not close to 30 yet :) but my social life is so pitiful I don't predict finding anyone in this century. I don't care anyway, my dream is to have a summer house in mountains(hopefully it will happen thanks to my parents :D), have some pets, spend time in garden and have some hobbies for free times, my mind works like an old person in pension :D
With a house in the mountains it is going to be hard meeting somebody. Best way to meet new people for young people is school and work or through a hobby.
Yes...indeed...we have a shorter expiry date than men :(

And like my friend said males prefer what they see than what the feel (or even what is good like intelligence) that is why they will go for a beautiful airhead over an intelligent average gal
Well everybody is attracted to beauty but eventually the looks are going to fade away and you will be left over with the personality.

Hmmm...and you are happy to live alone in the middle of no where with some pets with no communication with anyone else? Man I thought I had hermit tendencies :blink:

I'm living in the middle of capital and I already have little communication with people around :) But of course I would not entirely cut myself off from outside, there would be still some interaction and internet.

@atatwolf

There are other houses around, residents are not always there but houses are there at least :)

It is secret :lol: Guys don't like to reveal their age. :rolleyes: But, we are very close in this term. ;)
Anyway, don't worry sister, almost all PhD students that I know, are not married. It is very common, but will be solved when you finish your PhD. One of our professors said that he did not even have dating before finishing his PhD, but now, he has a really big happy family :lol:
Yea most of my colleagues live with their gf/ bf while few still live with their parents....so i guess its normal....

I'm living in the middle of capital and I already have little communication with people around :) But of course I would not entirely cut myself off from outside, there would be still some interaction and internet.
how bad is your social life? need a few pointers? I am good with advice...when you come to my age....you have experienced alot...and are good with advice...like grandmas :p: :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom