What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I didn't consider reverse engineering. But still I doubt they have produced anything noteworthy. They said they reserve engineered or engineered so many things and all of them failed or they show some shady photoshop pictures. For example that Gaher Iranian fighter or American stealth UAV. Most experts say those things can never fly. They are made of wood from the inside. Maybe this time they managed to do something and that air system can really fire but I wouldn't be surprised if those barrels are empty.

The difference between real military industrial countries and Iran is this. Iran says they produce something and let the whole world know by big billboards with big text behind mishmash products while the latter doesn't feel the need to do this. I mean we still haven't seen one Iranian product that worked. They simply don't have the trackrecord. They have been lying and manipulating so what is different this time? If somebody is lying for years he can be right once but I rather not believe him anyways since a liar doesn't change overnight.

Let us going on in here and would be better to edit your last post in there, since they would keep saying "trolls over here", let them trolling and let us not doing it.

I am pretty sure those barrels are empty or else filled with some other missile which doesnt have guidence capability, beside reverse engineering we cant ignore china's help for iran ,system wont be noteworthy thing for sure that someone would purchase ,it will be 100-150 km at maximum as equialevent of our hisar-O with additional booster (or less in agility ) of it, they likes to " pireyi deve yapma" , for exampl in missile corvet they built based on 35 years olf english combatant, they claimed it to be destroyer, now they tell long range missile defence, so it will medium range. Among all these ,we shouldnt ignore their capacity of development eventhough limited, their defence industry turned into such a way because of these things turned into propaganda , otherwise i am pretty sure we could see noteworthy things.

About Qaher , i sense its something revoulationary ,by any chance they achieve that plane to fly, hats off to them . its only a mock up for now.

Guys, something off-topic. Do you guys know the real population number of Turkey? Several people I have spoken to they say the real number is much higher than 80 million.
They might be considering over-seas included for population, Adrese dayalı kayıt sistemi provides accurate data of population so far i know. I still remember the times official cames to home for census :).

Last edited:
Let us going on in here and would be better to edit your last post in there, since they would keep saying "trolls over here", let them trolling and let us not doing it.

I am pretty sure those barrels are empty or else filled with some other missile which doesnt have guidence capability, beside reverse engineering we cant ignore china's help for iran ,system wont be noteworthy thing for sure that someone would purchase ,it will be 100-150 km at maximum as equialevent of our hisar-O with additional booster (or less in agility ) of it, they likes to " pireyi deve yapma" , for exampl in missile corvet they built based on 35 years olf english combatant, they claimed it to be destroyer, now they tell long range missile defence, so it will medium range. Among all these ,we shouldnt ignore their capacity of development eventhough limited, their defence industry turned into such a way because of these things turned into propaganda , otherwise i am pretty sure we could see noteworthy things.

About Qaher , i sense its something revoulationary ,by any chance they achieve that plane to fly, hats off to them . its only a mock up for now.

They might be considering over-seas included for population, Adrese dayalı kayıt sistemi provides accurate data of population so far i know. I still remember the times official cames to home for census :).
If they really have that kind of capabilities of making 5th gen fighter. Why are they not making 4th gen fighter first? Also the Qaher pictures are not dummies. They presented it as the actual fighter jet and they are still insisting it is the real deal. They released a video which was actually a RC plane so they are trying really hard but not in the right way. They are putting more effort in deceiving people than doing the actual work. Also they don't have the budget and also they claim to develop their products in couple of years while real industrial countries who are actually developing are taking much longer to develop those platforms. For example we just developed our first airplane for training purposes. It took years and next target. National fighter. It takes massive amounts of money and time and we are still not certain if it is achievable in 10 years. First we don't know if we have the budget and we don't know if 10 years is enough including all the tech transfers. Iran doesn't have neither the money, nor the help we can get from western countries, nor they have put enough time into it for me to believe they developed something. Also China is the same, they copy and paste but they have the INDUSTRY to be able to pull of a cheap copy that can fly. Iran doesn't have the industry to produce anything in the military field they claimed to have produced. In Chinese military industry we can see an evolution from simle platforms to complex platforms. In Iranian military industry we don't see anything and then they suddenly claim they produced state of the art products other nations needs billions of dollars and years to produce.

If they really have that kind of capabilities of making 5th gen fighter. Why are they not making 4th gen fighter first? Also the Qaher pictures are not dummies. They presented it as the actual fighter jet and they are still insisting it is the real deal. They released a video which was actually a RC plane so they are trying really hard but not in the right way. They are putting more effort in deceiving people than doing the actual work. Also they don't have the budget and also they claim to develop their products in couple of years while real industrial countries who are actually developing are taking much longer to develop those platforms. For example we just developed our first airplane for training purposes. It took years and next target. National fighter. It takes massive amounts of money and time and we are still not certain if it is achievable in 10 years. First we don't know if we have the budget and we don't know if 10 years is enough including all the tech transfers. Iran doesn't have neither the money, nor the help we can get from western countries, nor they have put enough time into it for me to believe they developed something. Also China is the same, they copy and paste but they have the INDUSTRY to be able to pull of a cheap copy that can fly. Iran doesn't have the industry to produce anything in the military field they claimed to have produced. In Chinese military industry we can see an evolution from simle platforms to complex platforms. In Iranian military industry we don't see anything and then they suddenly claim they produced state of the art products other nations needs billions of dollars and years to produce.
Its not easy to produce a 5 th gen. Fighter in 10 years. Thé developed countries (Usa, russia) also have been working and producing aircraft but they still have problems with their aircrafts. Perhaps they can do in 10 years but not completed system, they will be still work on it.For us it looks a little bit difficult to make an aircraft in ten years. Wè have technology for example we made f16 under licence. Its different thing to design and produce a new product.We produce all components ( but can't an engine) avionics, mission computer, ( Aselsan still working aesa radar) iff, stealth tech, so what else?..

If they really have that kind of capabilities of making 5th gen fighter[1]. Why are they not making 4th gen fighter first? Also the Qaher pictures are not dummies. They presented it as the actual fighter jet and they are still insisting it is the real deal. They released a video which was actually a RC plane so they are trying really hard but not in the right way[2]. They are putting more effort in deceiving people than doing the actual work. Also they don't have the budget and also they claim to develop their products in couple of years while real industrial countries who are actually developing are taking much longer to develop those platforms. For example we just developed our first airplane for training purposes. It took years and next target. National fighter. It takes massive amounts of money and time and we are still not certain if it is achievable in 10 years. First we don't know if we have the budget and we don't know if 10 years is enough including all the tech transfers. Iran doesn't have neither the money, nor the help we can get from western countries, nor they have put enough time into it for me to believe they developed something. Also China is the same, they copy and paste but they have the INDUSTRY to be able to pull of a cheap copy that can fly[3]. Iran doesn't have the industry to produce anything in the military field they claimed to have produced. In Chinese military industry we can see an evolution from simle platforms to complex platforms. In Iranian military industry we don't see anything and then they suddenly claim they produced state of the art[4] products other nations needs billions of dollars and years to produce.

1. It is useless to spent money on 4th gen fighter development while have capability of 5th , and its true they are claiming it, they also could reverse engineered and copied some 3rd gen fighter. this claim is senseless by asking them to produce 4th gen while can produce 5th . We need to wait and see if they could get a F313 really flying around, some more years.

2. As fas as i know, they finally accepted it was a mock up and demonstration of F-313 as RC model and they claimed working on aerodynamics and flight stability (** this makes non-sense to claim , studying flight stability and aerodynamics with a RC ,instead of computer based solutions an actual proof of trial to deceive people )

3. China can deliver some production and maintenance capability to iran , so their industry might produce something worths , no need to look down on. Those guys launches satellite launching vehicle, with help of N. korea and China

4. Everyone ( except their own people) knows to fact that they get products above oneself and shows it like kinda super duper system. They make ; submarine claims to be super silent super stealth heavy armed, long time autonom sail , Destroyer claims to be not better than tarantul class missile corvette , helicopter with some plates added on and claimed to be super stealth super fast, Monkey reached to outer space ; which get into space probe with a mole on face and mole disappear when vessel landed, they used paint to copy paste missiles, they prepared fake missile launch , they made tank by changing location of plates on it and now a SAM system which is better than S-500 , any possibility for this ? ( No doubts soon they will claim their SAM system is equal to S-400 even better )

About help of N. Korea, those guys have heaviest sanction on world, but they focuses all their efforts on missile technology , and some midget submarine, to threat their enemies and to protect themselves in case of war. They dont consider to develop even one Truck , IFV , Tank , Ship ,Armoured vehicle, or such complex works. They are heavily working on cheap , affordable, fastly manufactured boats, midget submarines, missiles and some ICBM with nuclear tech . while only 2 real techs they focus are ICBM and nuclear. Additionally they apply heavy dictatorship, peoples are slave , they have fixed wages, fixed products , fixed homes , so cost of projects for them wouldnt be high.

Imho, Iran is all about making itself look bigger and scarier than they really are. By using this tactic, they try to scare and make their neighbors and enemies hesitant. Like some of those typical big mouthed classmates who only can threaten and intimidate (usually in the presence of their friends), but when push comes to shove or when they are alone, they back off. Not saying Iran doesn't produce anything, but i think Iran is trying to make itself look more important, independent and unbeatable (despite the sanctions), thus the need to show off mockups, questionable footage etc.

1. It is useless to spent money on 4th gen fighter development while have capability of 5th , and its true they are claiming it, they also could reverse engineered and copied some 3rd gen fighter. this claim is senseless by asking them to produce 4th gen while can produce 5th . We need to wait and see if they could get a F313 really flying around, some more years.

2. As fas as i know, they finally accepted it was a mock up and demonstration of F-313 as RC model and they claimed working on aerodynamics and flight stability (** this makes non-sense to claim , studying flight stability and aerodynamics with a RC ,instead of computer based solutions an actual proof of trial to deceive people )

3. China can deliver some production and maintenance capability to iran , so their industry might produce something worths , no need to look down on. Those guys launches satellite launching vehicle, with help of N. korea and China

4. Everyone ( except their own people) knows to fact that they get products above oneself and shows it like kinda super duper system. They make ; submarine claims to be super silent super stealth heavy armed, long time autonom sail , Destroyer claims to be not better than tarantul class missile corvette , helicopter with some plates added on and claimed to be super stealth super fast, Monkey reached to outer space ; which get into space probe with a mole on face and mole disappear when vessel landed, they used paint to copy paste missiles, they prepared fake missile launch , they made tank by changing location of plates on it and now a SAM system which is better than S-500 , any possibility for this ? ( No doubts soon they will claim their SAM system is equal to S-400 even better )

About help of N. Korea, those guys have heaviest sanction on world, but they focuses all their efforts on missile technology , and some midget submarine, to threat their enemies and to protect themselves in case of war. They dont consider to develop even one Truck , IFV , Tank , Ship ,Armoured vehicle, or such complex works. They are heavily working on cheap , affordable, fastly manufactured boats, midget submarines, missiles and some ICBM with nuclear tech . while only 2 real techs they focus are ICBM and nuclear. Additionally they apply heavy dictatorship, peoples are slave , they have fixed wages, fixed products , fixed homes , so cost of projects for them wouldnt be high.
That is if, if, if...

First of all about Chinese help to Iran. They wouldn't even dare. Chinese economy is completely depended on the west. If they help Iran. China will face boycot. At the moment what you are saying is imposible. Maybe if China gets in conflict with the west too I can see China helping Iran. Otherwise absolutely not!

The pictures of Qaher are not mockup. They are final product and there are even pictures of the Qaher in an airport.
Iranian+Qaher+F-313+Stealth+Fighter+Jet+PrototypeMock+up++Qaher+F-313,+or+Conqueror-313,+is+the+latest+design+produced+by+the+Islamic+Republic+Iranian+air+force+IIAF+%284%29.jpg

They said it took off and they showed fake videos of the thing flying. Please don't talk if you don't know about it. Iran is constantly lying and deceiving. I doubt they made anything note worthy other than some remote control toys that you can also buy in a toy shop.

Either way, I love following Iranian military news. It is great source of entertainment and cheap laughs :lol:

qaher-313-camelassist4webcr-1_6_13.jpg

Dude show me one plane thats being pulled with a strap in its cockpit. :D
resmen agizdan cekiyor ayni mal ceker gibi ahahaha

Do you seriously think this thing has an engine and is even aero dynamic?

931740_orig.jpg

If you put an engine on this the back of this thing the backside will burst apart. :lol: ... you should look on some close up pictures of how bad the welding is. Even if it can take off it hit the ground faster than it took off.

resmen agizdan cekiyor ayni mal ceker gibi ahahaha

Do you seriously think this thing has an engine and is even aero dynamic?

931740_orig.jpg

If you put an engine on this the back of this thing the backside will burst apart. :lol: ... you should look on some close up pictures of how bad the welding is. Even if it can take off it hit the ground faster than it took off.
Well i also stated my opinion about it in Qaher thread, i dont believe this plane is real and we will never see it in Iranian airforce inventory.

That is if, if, if...

First of all about Chinese help to Iran. They wouldn't even dare. Chinese economy is completely depended on the west. If they help Iran. China will face boycot. At the moment what you are saying is imposible. Maybe if China gets in conflict with the west too I can see China helping Iran. Otherwise absolutely not!

The pictures of Qaher are not mockup. They are final product and there are even pictures of the Qaher in an airport.
Iranian+Qaher+F-313+Stealth+Fighter+Jet+PrototypeMock+up++Qaher+F-313,+or+Conqueror-313,+is+the+latest+design+produced+by+the+Islamic+Republic+Iranian+air+force+IIAF+%284%29.jpg

They said it took off and they showed fake videos of the thing flying. Please don't talk if you don't know about it. Iran is constantly lying and deceiving. I doubt they made anything note worthy other than some remote control toys that you can also buy in a toy shop.

Either way, I love following Iranian military news. It is great source of entertainment and cheap laughs :lol:

qaher-313-camelassist4webcr-1_6_13.jpg
China is clearly supporting Iran ,as well N.Korea , and china isnt a country west can easily boycott . A half of world's trade demand emerges thanks to China . people are talking about some formation of other Volume based economies to replace China , again makes non-sense.

I told whatever i read in some sources regarding RC and Mock-up issue ,long time ago . Also no need to be an expert to say that mock up cant fly ever never. Needs some changes in some parts, and then i think it can fly ( flying doesnt mean as positive thing. ) . I still think its a revolutionary design.

About pictures on the runway , those dudes even took that mockup to there ? o_O wow, i havent seen it. It should be photoshop for sure
@xenon54 , i guess they replace towing picture of F-15 so the hang reaches to cocpit :woot:

No mate thats the real picture of Qaher mock-up it probably doesnt weight more than 100-200 kg, thats why you can pull it with a strap around cockpit.
I'm kind of tired of explaining it to him over and over. He still thinks it is a mockup. NO! Iran claims it is the real thing.

I mean, if that Qaher thing can take off I can put an engine up my arse and take off too :lol: The Qaher doesn't even have screws and bolds. If they have to do a check up, how are they going to open the fighter jet? Crack it open like a wallnut?

China is clearly supporting Iran ,as well N.Korea , and china isnt a country west can easily boycott . A half of world's trade demand emerges thanks to China . people are talking about some formation of other Volume based economies to replace China , again makes non-sense.

Hmmmz, who says total boycot? They could do partial boycot.

Back
Top Bottom