What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You are talking about evaporative cooling... doesn't matter, while body is getting cooled, the ambient around the body will heat, which will seen in infrared....

i dont think this suit will be covering body tightly ,so that there will be layer of air for evaporation. and they might do something in order to cool vapor before leaving suit.

as long as vapor leaves , air also wont reach to %100 relative humidity. And one other matter, is to block heat radiation rather than conduction . Eventhough they acheive to keep surface of textile at ambient temperature ( or relatively close ) radiation may dissipate still, thus visible to IR seekers.

i guess those clothes also breathable , and by some way the vapor appears with perspiration will be leaving .

i dont think this suit will be covering body tightly ,so that there will be layer of air for evaporation.
If it is not sealed, Heated air will seen on infrared...

and they might do something in order to cool vapor before leaving suit.

second law of thermodynamics,

220px-Carnot_heat_engine_2.svg.png

If you are cooling inside of the suit, you'll heat outside of the suit. That's how (split klima) it works.

splitklima5.jpg

^^^ Indoor unit gives cool air to room, outdoor unit gives heated air to atmosphere.

i dont think this suit will be covering body tightly ,so that there will be layer of air for evaporation.
as long as vapor leaves , air also wont reach to %100 relative humidity.
As long as the air inside the suit leaves and refreshes with normal air...it's fine... but that heated air is leaving the suit... it will be seen on camera.

And one other matter, is to block heat radiation rather than conduction . Eventhough they acheive to keep surface of textile at ambient temperature ( or relatively close ) radiation may dissipate still, thus visible to IR seekers.
Every object dissipates heaT by radiation..but if you can keep it in the ambient temperature you are invisiable... though not all true...you have to keep it as the same temperature as your background.

i guess those clothes also breathable , and by some way the vapor appears with perspiration will be leaving .

So, it's emitting heat, forget invisibility.

In conclusion... unless you do the thing in the video below, forget invisibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is not sealed, Heated air will seen on infrared...

second law of thermodynamics,

220px-Carnot_heat_engine_2.svg.png

If you are cooling inside of the suit, you'll heat outside of the suit. That's how (split klima) it works.

splitklima5.jpg

^^^ Indoor unit gives cool air to room, outdoor unit gives heated air to atmosphere.

As long as the air inside the suit leaves and refreshes with normal air...it's fine... but that heated air is leaving the suit... it will be seen on camera.

Every object dissipates heaT by radiation..but if you can keep it in the ambient temperature you are invisiable... though not all true...you have to keep it as the same temperature as your background.

So, it's emitting heat, forget invisibility.

In conclusion... unless you do the thing in the video below, forget invisibility.

Who claims full invisibility ? I guess its how media writes it to make more striking after interview with scientists,or the R&D engineer on video .i also fooled by full invisibility at 1st by thinking whole surface of dress can be at same degress, it seems to be impossible. Its just to reduce IR signature, thus the wear doesnt keep whole of heat inside.

If there is material to be thin as textile , not to conduct heat .it gona be something will be used immediately on hypersonic jets . So i also concluded what said in the text is exaggerated .

I was also going to mention about background temperature and coverage, but since our discussion is how the heat removed from human body is fully covered textile,so i left it.

in that progress, water is evaporates and it occurs in the same temperature with air , which is more like natural cooling,rather than heat pump. But if its high sealed as you said,like how is swimming suit used in extreme cold waters; then you are right , it gona cause problem in health within 4 hours ,in the case of ambient temperature above than 32-33 C ,unless they provide a removal of heat with another way.

Btw this is brain stroming they can use foots for removal of heat like how it happens in dogs :D or making a system to let evaporation,then collect vapor near feet ,and dispose.

need advice. i had root canal treatment (kanal tedavisi) and they filed my teeth down for ceramic crowning (porselen diş kaplama). now i'm in a fuccking pain. it's like my teeth gum are filled with millions of flesh eating worms. can't even think straight. does anyone know a very strong painkiller for such situations? i hate taking pills, last time i took medicine was like 4 years ago. i'm king of the noobs on this matter.

Last edited:
ity ? I guess its how media writes it to make more striking after interview with scientists,or the R&D engineer on video .i also fooled by full invisibility at 1st by thinking whole surface of dress can be at same degress, it seems to be impossible. Its just to reduce IR signature, thus the wear doesnt keep whole of heat inside.
:tup:

If there is material to be thin as textile , not to conduct heat .it gona be something will be used immediately on hypersonic jets . So i also concluded what said in the text is exaggerated .
Lol, if such thing invented..i will use it in building insulation.. :) Though it shouldn't be expensive.

I was also going to mention about background temperature and coverage, but since our discussion is how the heat removed from human body is fully covered textile,so i left it.
in that progress, water is evaporates and it occurs in the same temperature with air , which is more like natural cooling,rather than heat pump. But if its high sealed as you said,like how is swimming suit used in extreme cold waters; then you are right , it gona cause problem in health within 4 hours ,in the case of ambient temperature above than 32-33 C ,unless they provide a removal of heat with another way.
Btw this is brain stroming they can use foots for removal of heat like how it happens in dogs or making a system to let evaporation,then collect vapor near feet ,and dispose.

Mate let's say your the Air in your suit is 36 Degree Celsius and %50 RH... and you began sweating... Air in the suit will absorb some of your evaporated sweat and at some point it will hit "condensing point" after that point your sweat won't be evaporated and you won't be cooled. Your body temperature will rise, so the air around you..it will move on the "Yoğuşma çizgisi" (curve at the left of the diagram and it will reach way above 36 degrees. ) :)

upload_2014-9-1_17-48-36.png

Mate let's say your the Air in your suit is 36 Degree Celsius and %50 RH... and you began sweating... Air in the suit will absorb some of your evaporated sweat and at some point it will hit "condensing point" after that point your sweat won't be evaporated and you won't be cooled. Your body temperature will rise, so the air around you..it will move on the "Yoğuşma çizgisi" (curve at the left of the diagram and it will reach way above 36 degrees. )

i know this chart, had used it lectures about HVAC ,also one project related to it, to make one code which generates the chart at desired pressure ,so i got your point about that :) . But it was hard moment to use calculator instead of chart when lecturer gave questions in different pressure than provided as attahchment in exam :argh:.

If textiles inner surface is cooler than air sealed between textile and skin (lets say 30-31 ) , vapor will be condensed on inner surface while even %70 RH in the air @36 C. Thus can transfer this water to feet by some fibres to disposal

this makes me feel fun :yahoo: also annoyed

i know this chart, had used it lectures about HVAC ,also one project related to it, to make one code which generates the chart at desired pressure ,so i got your point about that . But it was hard moment to use calculator instead of chart when lecturer gave questions in different pressure than provided as attahchment in exam .

I know your pain bro. :D

If textiles inner surface is cooler than air sealed between textile and skin (lets say 30-31 ) , vapor will be condensed on inner surface while even %70 RH in the air @36 C. Thus can transfer this water to feet by some fibres to disposal

True.. Question is how will you keep it at 30 degrees ?

And here is the calculation.

upload_2014-9-1_18-32-30.png

It is %71.32 relative humidity...:o:

Hesapladın mı salladın mı ???

need advice. i had root canal treatment (kanal tedavisi) and they filed my teeth down for ceramic crowning (porselen diş kaplama). now i'm in a fuccking pain. it's like my teeth gum are filled with millions of flesh eating worms. can't even think straight. does anyone know a very strong painkiller for such situations? i hate taking pills, last time i took medicine was like 4 years ago. i'm king of the noobs on this matter.
Use ibuprofen 500 or 1000,good against the pain but bad for your stomach.

Adsız.png
True.. Question is how will you keep it at 30 degrees ?

İ just assumed outside to be lower than 30 (+2 ) degress :undecided: , proabably this suit will be used at night ; thus temperature wouldnt be high as its in daytime ,and places around world it might go lower than 30 (except tropical ) ,i tried to find nighttime maps but unfortunately couldnt find.

They claimed to manufacture nano-tech textile, so they might achieve an inner surface to be at a level lower than 36 in a level, to absorve heat generated by human. By this way outer surface will be at ambient temperature which is 30-31 at max , an inner temperature which is near to it.

actually vapor will leave heat to inner surface of textile, temp gradually fall to outer surface as conducted. they need to achieve a material which works in this way whatever ambient temperature is ( while lower than 36 )

Last edited:
Use ibuprofen 500 or 1000,good against the pain but bad for your stomach.

Acıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırım :((

Acıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırımAcıdan kurtulmak için Şu an ruhumu şeytana satmaya hazırım :((
Eczaneye git ibuprofen al hemen kurtul,yoksa seytan bile kurtaramaz seni.
Yada varsa Aleve Select 275 ve uzeri.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom