What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Man i think Webmaster is sick of our demands ever couple month, in the end he will close Turkish section.:D
Duh we are just asking for equal rights :P , not a big deal like super exclusive section or etc . :D btw is it free to talk turkish in this thread ?
And they know well, if once they do mistake to close turkish thread, they will not find none of us :D

i guess TRT will publish it in somewhere, or you may check youtube someone might be recorded it to publish .

I know how still gets hot ,but you are HSE i think you wouldnt stay on ship, or getting inside tanks o_O
i have been to inspection even into tanks, barely walking and heat reaches up to 60 C at least.

We check all the personnels, places, slop ballast cargo engine area accomodation area wheel house, Fpt Apt. ... if the working (standart,hotwork,electrical etc..) continues. btw u are right especially ballast tanks are getting hot, sometimes people passing out :D

We check all the personnels, places, slop ballast cargo engine area accomodation area wheel house, Fpt Apt. ... if the working (standart,hotwork,electrical etc..) continues. btw u are right especially ballast tanks are getting hot, sometimes people passing out :D
Thats good to hear, i havent stayed long time in a repair shipyard (i guessed from what you said it sounds to be repair), while shipbuilding what i have seen, HSE just watching around, check barrets , check internships engineers, check subcontractor employer but never comes into construction ,or while ship is equipped on shore ( it was so when i have seen it 1 year ago ). :D

Guys, have you heard about Ice Bucket Challenge?
I want to nominate the list below to the challenge:
1. Caliph Abu-bakr Al-Baghdadi
2. Supreme leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei
3. Queen Elizabeth the second
:rofl:
@Kaan @XenoEnsi-14 what about you guys? :lol:

1. It's not a Caliph:pissed:, but yes.
2. Not sure, can't think of him at the moment.
3. Rude but very tempting. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom