What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys i posted TRT-1's tv program but better watch parade from TRT-1 HD... Parade will be live @11:10 on TRT-1 HD too...

Last edited:
@Atilla_ORANKAY ,Hosgeldin.
Burda Hepimiz Turkmen kardeslerimizleyiz.
Flag_of_Iraqi_Turkmen_UNPO.PNG
it's great to see our brother come here from all over the world

@Atilla_ORANKAY with regard ur turkmen brother :D

Pufff it's getting warm and i got a terrible headache and still working despite It's 30 August, everyone have holiday :(

Yep im in Istanbul, nope ıts not raining, cause of sun, steel getting 60 70 ° C at Russian tanker ship Petro....

Do u know the Parade will Replay on tv? i missed : )

Idk. they copy paste it from a site.

I was thinking about the issue a little bit and I figured out why we dont have the flag. If everyone sees a turkish flag they will want their own flags aswell. It will be a head ache for webby.

Best thing is to ask again in one of the existing threads i guess.

Kaan flag request can be limited... It can be limited with countries who have forum under Country Watch forum...

India, China, Bangladesh, Türkiye, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia & Russia...

Pakistan Defence Forum

Yep im in Istanbul, nope ıts not raining, cause of sun, steel getting 60 70 ° C at Russian tanker ship Petro....

Do u know the Parade will Replay on tv? i missed : )
i guess TRT will publish it in somewhere, or you may check youtube someone might be recorded it to publish .

I know how still gets hot ,but you are HSE i think you wouldnt stay on ship, or getting inside tanks o_O
i have been to inspection even into tanks, barely walking and heat reaches up to 60 C at least.

Kaan flag request can be limited... It can be limited with countries who have forum under Country Watch forum...

India, China, Bangladesh, Türkiye, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia & Russia...

Pakistan Defence Forum
if they dont add it, we can just use it by URL :woot: and post it to every message of us which texted in outside of Turkish section

anarchist mode ON :D

if they dont add it, we can just use it by URL :woot: and post it to every message of us which texted in outside of Turkish section
Man i think Webmaster is sick of our demands ever couple month, in the end he will close Turkish section.:D

i guess TRT will publish it in somewhere, or you may check youtube someone might be recorded it to publish .

I know how still gets hot ,but you are HSE i think you wouldnt stay on ship, or getting inside tanks o_O
i have been to inspection even into tanks, barely walking and heat reaches up to 60 C at least.

:D

Yes bro. I downloaded that gif... Whenever i want i upload it here... It's in the pocket.. Here it is... :D

turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif

And @isoo

Your advice about disabled citizens... Sure why not... :tup:

Yes bro. I downloaded that gif... Whenever i want i upload it here... It's in the pocket.. Here it is... :D

View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747

And @isoo

View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747 View attachment 45747

And @isoo

I am using kinda old (actually it was new when i bought) phone , not android one, so i made one url for that emotion and paste it from text file whenever i need.

About military parade and disabled citizens, i thought it again and its said to be a military parade, so wouldnt be proper to include citizens within there. But it might be veterans , from Korean war, cyrpus invasion and terrorism , it gona be perfect @Neptune. Also , disabled citizen might be included with another event, like i mentioned about it, TAF accepts them to be "trained" conseptually, getting them feeling like serving for Turkey for somedays at least. Both physical and mental disabled citizens joined that organization last year ,that was perfect :)

Back
Top Bottom