What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol: Do you need to attend high school, or do you wanna focus on university exam, with home studying?
well i have my plans :D

Nothing new bro. Just having a long weekend since next Monday is Labors day and it is a holiday. I may go to suburbs for a short camping.
long weekend in summer ? :D i thought u are in holiday :D

Looking for a job then college. Florida
:o: i thought u americans are good in economy ! :what:

I can really go for some Turkish tea right about now..

Without offending anyone, what's the point of this thread? Mini introductions or what?
There you go, with free Bosphorus view, this is a chit chat thread.

Kult%C5%ABros_motyvai_senov%C4%97s_civilizacij%C5%B3_keliu_Turkija.jpg

what about mergen ?
what does it mean bro

I dont know much about these website things, but so far i guess they can upload new images to be emotions and then designate one code for it
thats exactly how it works.

There you go, with free Bosphorus view, this is a chit chat thread.

Kult%C5%ABros_motyvai_senov%C4%97s_civilizacij%C5%B3_keliu_Turkija.jpg

727901.jpg

:lol: Do you need to attend high school, or do you wanna focus on university exam, with home studying?
Nothing new bro. Just having a long weekend since next Monday is Labors day and it is a holiday. I may go to suburbs for a short camping.
take me with you!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

What region do you live in? North east, mid west, south east, commiefornia, northwest, alaska, or hawaii?

Last edited:
what does it mean bro

thats exactly how it works.

727901.jpg

take me with you!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

What region do you live in? North east, mid west, south east, commiefornia, northwest, alaska, or hawaii?

LOL at Commiefornia :omghaha::laughcry:

Okay what kind of trees are around you? Coniferous?

Conifers grow everywhere in the US, should try narrowing it down to type of conifer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom