What's the emoticon code for it?
Added as a picture :bounce: here it is ;

turkiye.gif

What's the emoticon code for it?
Idk. they copy paste it from a site.

will moderation hear our voice when we make it our avatar :unsure:

Added as a picture :bounce: here it is ;

turkiye.gif

I was thinking about the issue a little bit and I figured out why we dont have the flag. If everyone sees a turkish flag they will want their own flags aswell. It will be a head ache for webby.

Best thing is to ask again in one of the existing threads i guess.

I was thinking about the issue a little bit and I figured out why we dont have the flag. If everyone sees a turkish flag they will want their own flags aswell. It will be a head ache for webby.
Then they should remove all the flags , equal rights to everyone :argh:

Idk. they copy paste it from a site.

Best thing is to ask again in one of the existing threads i guess.
Emoticons for all Turkic countries:
Azerbaijan.gif
Turkey.gif
Turkmenistan.gif
Uzbekistan.gif
Kazakhstan.gif
Kyrgyzstan.gif

Should of thought about that before adding these: :usflag::pakistan::china:

There will be a flag :flood::devil:

what does ur name means ? :laugh:
I can't tell anyone, I am a secret agent :lol:
Once, that serial troll akhound moron said that his name means: rmi5=Rmi5=Army5=The fifth column of enemy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He also wrote 1 page of funny stuff about its connection with conspiracy stuff, and freemasonry, ... then, I literally laughed my *** off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't tell anyone, I am a secret agent :lol:
Once, that akhound moron said that his name means: rmi5=Rmi5=Army5=The fifth column of enemy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He also wrote 1 page of funny stuff about its connection with conspiracy stuff, and freemasonry, ... then, I literally laughed my *** off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
what means 'akhound'? i have seen it several times in the Iranian section ;)
has it to do with mullah or imam or something?

Back
Top Bottom